Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default So I was rereading chapter 370 and...(don't come in if you havent read that far)

There's a key thats been left for jiraya by minato that reseals or loosens the seal of the nine tails. Then jiraya mentions a jutsu that minato intended for naruto to learn once he could control the nine tails.

What jutsu is this and was naruto ever left this key? I don't remember reading anything about this past this chapter.
ZackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: So I was rereading chapter 370 and...(don't come in if you havent read that far)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
There's a key thats been left for jiraya by minato that reseals or loosens the seal of the nine tails. Then jiraya mentions a jutsu that minato intended for naruto to learn once he could control the nine tails.

What jutsu is this and was naruto ever left this key? I don't remember reading anything about this past this chapter.
yea ok, so dude how did you get 9 chaperter a head? your farther than Japan!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: So I was rereading chapter 370 and...(don't come in if you havent read that far)

There's 462 chapters out right now(well by tomorrow), this occured in 370.
ZackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:51 PM   #4
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's still unknown about both of that. It just stopped there at that chapter and said nothing more about it.

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It is the key to loosen the seal and Jiraya left it in inside Naruto before he fought Pain. The toad even had a discussion with him since he thought Naruto wasn't ready to have it...This is just speculation on my part but that jutsu you mentioned, I think it's basically Naruto being able to use the Kyuubi like Killer Bee does.
3littlepigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
There's 462 chapters out right now(well by tomorrow), this occured in 370.
oh never mind. sorry, i thought it said 470

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote