Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:34 PM   #41
Sasori065
Academy Graduate

Sasori065 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: My letter to Namco so far

No news? i sent in this yesterday:

Dear Namco,

Will Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 come to North America and Canada?

Reports have be heard that Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 will only be coming to Europe.

Also does this mean that you will discontinue the seires in North America and Canada?
And got this from them today:

Thank you for contacting Namco Bandai's Customer Support.

Unfortunately, we do not have any information regarding this title or a future release in North America. For more information on upcoming titles and release dates please visit the Namco Bandai Games website at www.namcobandaigames.com

We hope this information is helpful, please contact us in the future as the need arises.

Customer Support

NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
4555 Great America Parkway, Suite 201
Santa Clara, CA 95054
E-Mail: support@namcobandaigames.com
Phone: 1-408-235-2222

All so i sent one to europe support aswell havn't gotten anything from them yet =/

Sasori065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:50 AM   #42
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thats word for word exactly what i got

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #43
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shino 4 View Post
Here is the final post of the letter.

Dear Namco,

The people on the Naruto Forums have been wondering about Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 because we have seen some websites stating that Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 is not coming to the United States or Canada. These sites only confirmed that Europe will have localization of the game. The people of the forums would like to know if this true or is this a rumor. Also if it is true could you give us a reason as too why we may not be getting Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5.

Sincerely,

A loyal fan of the Ultimate Ninja series

did you get a answer yet shino 4
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #44
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

shino 4 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
did you get a answer yet shino 4
Nothing Yet
PSN: teamedward10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shino 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #45
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ok then
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 09-03-2009, 02:29 PM   #46
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Nothing Yet
how about now
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-03-2009, 02:58 PM   #47
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
how about now
Nope and its starting to piss me off too.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #48
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope and its starting to piss me off too.
i bet if you get a reply you'll get this [link]

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:12 PM   #49
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

well maybe we will get news on the north american release of Naruto shippuden Ultimate ninja 5 sometime this month in September or sometime next month in October

if not it will not come here to america
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-03-2009, 03:14 PM   #50
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
well maybe we will get news on the north american release of Naruto shippuden Ultimate ninja 5 sometime this month in September or sometime next month in October

if not it will not come here to america
Well i hope they do give out some news of the game next week cause this weekend im going out of town.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #51
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

I hope so to

I mean what Namco bandai is doing is stupid not bringing it here to america and only Europe that is just stupid I can't say it enough
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #52
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I hope so to

I mean what Namco bandai is doing is stupid not bringing it here to america and only Europe that is just stupid I can't say it enough
You are most defintly right they can at least finish the PS2 series of naruto before they decide to be lazy about it

Old 09-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #53
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

exactly I mean this is the last ultimate ninja for the ps2 as well why not just make it they would get tons of money just for that it being the last one for ps2
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #54
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha master View Post
I think that's pretty good and if they say they're not realesing it then make a patition showing how many ppl would play that game
I can tell you Not enough people are going to sign your "patition" to change Namco Bandai's minds

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:41 PM   #55
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

That makes alot of sense in money wise and alot of US ppl dont have a PS3's even though they did lower the price of it to $ 300 dollars and another thing is i dont is safe to import a game from another country cause many things could go wrong with it.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #56
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Quote:
exactly I mean this is the last ultimate ninja for the ps2 as well why not just make it they would get tons of money just for that it being the last one for ps2
If they aren't going to make it America it pretty much means they did not make much money off the last game and they aren't going to sell a game that doesn't make money anymore
Old 09-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #57
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
If they aren't going to make it America it pretty much means they did not make much money off the last game and they aren't going to sell a game that doesn't make money anymore
If i was working Namco i would at least make the game that ppl want. I mean UN4 was great and all but want a game with a longer story line and all the characters.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #58
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

that is because people were waiting for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja 5 to come out in america so they did not buy Ultimate ninja 4

I bought Ultimate ninja 4 though even though I was going to get Ultimate ninja 5 as well
Epic Friend Taker369

Last edited by 7 Paths of Pain; 09-03-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #59
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
that is because people were waiting for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja 5 to come out in america so they did not buy Ultimate ninja 4

I bought Ultimate ninja 4
I bought it too hell I bought all of the Ultimate Ninja series including the ones for the PSP

Old 09-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #60
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

well I don't own a psp but I do own Naruto Ultimate ninja 1 not 2, Naruto Ultimate ninja 3, and Ultimate ninja 4 Naruto Shippuden
Epic Friend Taker369