Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #1121
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Adopt a Naruto Character!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx~Ai~xXx View Post
Gaara: *scruntches up nose* why would I want to do that...that would hurt
Naruto: *pats his head* you're so adorably innocent here have a cookie
Gaara: ??? *eats the cookie*
Jiraiya: The Ultimate Showdown! Sand vs. Rubber! BEGIN!

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #1122
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

hahaha
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #1123
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O
xXx~Ai~xXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
rofl omg lol

yuukimaru: I dont give you permission to laugh

me: where can i trade this girl in? yuukimaru in background: BOY me: WHATEVER, where can i trade this thing in?
seriously?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
xXx~Ai~xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #1124
"Byaku-ingan"
Chunin Exam Participant

"Byaku-ingan" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
nope nothing like that he's all yours
Creepy. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Kinda creepy

I adopted Hinata!!

<---The Rep button is that way
"Byaku-ingan" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:00 AM   #1125
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Jiraiya: Kinda not
Kisame. dont lie jirya i saw u doing it u said u were giving the plants moutain dew.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:01 AM   #1126
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Byaku-ingan" View Post
Creepy. xD
????? I was telling him that He owns Sasuke now, how is that creepy? lol

Old 09-04-2009, 01:01 AM   #1127
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
Kisame. dont lie jirya i saw u doing it u said u were giving the plants moutain dew.
booo >.> lol
Old 09-04-2009, 01:01 AM   #1128
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Jiraiya: *makes hand signs* Anyone up for Fish Sticks?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #1129
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sure..
Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #1130
"Byaku-ingan"
Chunin Exam Participant

"Byaku-ingan" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
????? I was telling him that He owns Sasuke now, how is that creepy? lol
Oh, he owns him all right! xD Omg, sorry I had to.

- Kinda creepy

I adopted Hinata!!

<---The Rep button is that way
"Byaku-ingan" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #1131
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
kisame. pulls out pic of girls.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #1132
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

. . .

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #1133
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

All the good one's are gone already =/

Can I adopt Nick instead?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #1134
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
seriously?
me: i was just kidding

yuukimaru: you better have been, but if you would of traded me i could of got someone with a SPINE, unlike you

me:

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #1135
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Jiraiya: The Ultimate Showdown! Sand vs. Rubber! BEGIN!
Me: don't worry I'll teach you all about that stuff tonight Gaara
Gaara: *doesn't have a clue* ok
Inner Me *Mwuahahahahahaha his ass is mine!*

Old 09-04-2009, 01:03 AM   #1136
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hahahaha
Old 09-04-2009, 01:03 AM   #1137
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
me: i was just kidding

yuukimaru: you better have been, but if you would of traded me i could of got someone with a SPINE, unlike you

me:
lol ok don't trick me like that cuz i'll believe you

Old 09-04-2009, 01:04 AM   #1138
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Byaku-ingan" View Post
Oh, he owns him all right! xD Omg, sorry I had to.
*pimp slaps Byaku*

Quote:
Jiraiya: *pulls out bigger pic* Ha! Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bombs! *cooks Kisame*

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post

sorry, xXxie already owns me

Quote:
*re-offers sixsome*

/Heil

Old 09-04-2009, 01:04 AM   #1139
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
me: :O :O :O :O :O

yuukimaru: >>

me: HE'S speechless, lets have a celebration

yuukimaru: i warned you! (is about to call in three tails but passes out from pain)

me: YES YES OMG YES, hes passed out *runs for it*

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:04 AM   #1140
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post

thats not true Temari, Konan, Tsunade, Ino and Sakura are all free (if you want to adopt a chick)