Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #48021
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Adopt a Naruto Character!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsuki View Post
taker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and how iz chu??? :3
sasori: i thought i was a bird though D:
me. what im just saying i wouldn't mind
Sasuke. hits me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #48022
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
me. what im just saying i wouldn't mind
Sasuke. hits me.
taker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sasori: *hits sasuke*
sasori datz mean!! >.<

Picture By: Hikari-chan
Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
You get to be sweet like a candy, and cute like a kitty. :o
Quote:
lol kat, has anyone told you are the most adorable child ever?
katsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:15 PM   #48023
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
taker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sasori: *hits sasuke*
sasori datz mean!! >.<
me. lets try and stop fighting hands every crayons now draw.
Sasuke. draws on sasori.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #48024
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
me. lets try and stop fighting hands every crayons now draw.
Sasuke. draws on sasori.
yayayay, crayons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
sasori: D: *kicks sasuke*

Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #48025
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
taker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and how iz chu??? :3
sasori: i thought i was a bird though D:

ino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
p: Aaaaw,you want me to share? *Plays with your hair*

=.= thats it!!! *Grabs ino and ties her to a wall* >_> dont touch kat
Quote:
me. i saw some hot minor girl in the hot springs
Sasuke. hello there ino
Yeah

Ino: *Clings to sasuke* Hey there <3

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #48026
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yayayay, crayons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
sasori: D: *kicks sasuke*
me. shoots sasori.
Sasuke. um o.o

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #48027
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
p: Aaaaw,you want me to share? *Plays with your hair*

=.= thats it!!! *Grabs ino and ties her to a wall* >_> dont touch kat

Yeah

Ino: *Clings to sasuke* Hey there <3
*runs away from ino* D:<
and thank chu sage!!!

Quote:
me. shoots sasori.
Sasuke. um o.o
poor sasori >.<

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #48028
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

me. he broke the rules >.>
Sasuke. kicks sasori

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #48029
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
me. he broke the rules >.>
Sasuke. kicks sasori
ohhz~!! :o
sasori: *kicks sasuke*

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #48030
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Me: O.o uh...
Garra: O.o *Leaves room*

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #48031
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

me. and yet they still fight. -.- hey u boys shows pic of katsuki in swim suit.
Sasuke. O_0

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #48032
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
me. and yet they still fight. -.- hey u boys shows pic of katsuki in swim suit.
Sasuke. O_0
taker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #48033
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

fine hands u the pic im sorry

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-15-2011, 03:32 PM   #48034
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
fine hands u the pic im sorry
iz okayyz~ *takez teh pic*

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #48035
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Garra: *is in the sand village*
Me: o.o *is hiding in a rain forest*
Daisy: hiya people!!

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #48036
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

sasori gave it to me.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #48037
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
sasori gave it to me.
sasori: i did not!!!
sasori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #48038
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

...I'm not going to ask

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #48039
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
sasori: i did not!!!
sasori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
me. u did to.
Sasuke. in tree.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #48040
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
me. u did to.
Sasuke. in tree.
sasori: *pushes sasuke out of the tree* and i did not!!!!!!!!!
D:< sasori~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dun be mean to sasuke

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote: