Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #45221
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim
Default Re: Adopt a Naruto Character!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
Naruto: Are you evil?
Lucy. sort of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:34 PM   #45222
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Naruto: I was asking Sasuke!
Me: -_- I adopted idiots......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #45223
Sasukegal
Chunin

Sasukegal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Naruto: Are you evil?
Sasuke: No
Me: Are you sure?
Sasuke; Ok in one way I am evil, but that doesn't concern you
Me: Thank you
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 4384-2398-6285
NSCONR3 Code: 4598-0138-3507
Nicknames: Bree, Kegal,& Sasugal

Sasukegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #45224
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Naruto: I was asking Sasuke!
Me: -_- I adopted idiots......
Lucy.okay then
Me.*asleep still*

Old 05-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #45225
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Naruto: why did you leave?
Me:.....

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 05-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #45226
Memitim

Me.*wakes up* uh Lucy...did you slip me a roofie?
Lucy.um......*disappears*

Old 05-22-2010, 04:50 PM   #45227
Sasukegal
Chunin

Quote:
Naruto: why did you leave?
Me:.....
Chibi Sasuke: I dont want to talk about it...
Me: Awww... *hugs Sasuke*

Old 05-22-2010, 05:45 PM   #45228
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Sluggy: *starts yelling again* NOT AGAIN!!!!
Me: .....
Naruto: *eats Ramen*
Ebisu: *is in China*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #45229
Memitim

Me.*walks around*
Lucy.*hides from me*

Old 05-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #45230
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Sluggy: *is yelling*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #45231
Sasukegal
Chunin

Me: *yawns*

Old 05-23-2010, 06:34 AM   #45232
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Naruto: *is still yelling* HI!!
Ebisu: HI!
Sluggy: HI V!!!
Me: -_- ......

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-23-2010, 07:27 AM   #45233
Sasukegal
Chunin

Me: Hi
Chibi Sasuke: Hi

Old 05-23-2010, 07:28 AM   #45234
Sasukegal
Chunin

Quote:
Naruto: *is still yelling* HI!!
Ebisu: HI!
Sluggy: HI V!!!
Me: -_- ......
Me: Hi V! *hugglez*
Chibi Sasuke: HI NARUTO! HUG?
Me: He's high today

Old 05-23-2010, 08:37 AM   #45235
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

me: hello???

Picture By: Hikari-chan
Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
You get to be sweet like a candy, and cute like a kitty. :o
Quote:
lol kat, has anyone told you are the most adorable child ever?
katsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #45236
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Location: My world Lalala..... *walks around in my disterbing world*
Akatsukidragon13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsuki View Post
me: hello???
Ello katsuki!
Chibi Haku: Hi!
Chibi Nibi: Hello.

Deidara: Tobi, No more cookies.
Tobi: But I like a cookieeeeee!!

Kakuzu: No, no, Don't poke the shiny-
Hidan: *pokes the shiny thing* *Immortal*....
Kakuzu: Ooooh... great, now I can't kill you.

Minato: I baked you a Pie!
Naruto: Oh boy! What flavor?
Minato: Pie flavor. *Mini pie epicly bursts out of
pie*
Akatsukidragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:59 AM   #45237
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsukidragon13 View Post
Ello katsuki!
Chibi Haku: Hi!
Chibi Nibi: Hello.
me: HIYA! *glomps chibi haku* x3
sasori: *kills haku* ...
gaara: o.o ... ummm....
sasori:*kills gaara*
me: sasori!!! >.<
sasori: *kills me*
gaara: X_X
me: X_X ((HEY!! >.<))
chibi utakata: ... sasori....
sasori: ....
chibi utakata: :/ you really had to kill them???
sasori: yes...

Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-23-2010, 12:04 PM   #45238
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Quote:
me: HIYA! *glomps chibi haku* x3
sasori: *kills haku* ...
gaara: o.o ... ummm....
sasori:*kills gaara*
me: sasori!!! >.<
sasori: *kills me*
gaara: X_X
me: X_X ((HEY!! >.<))
chibi utakata: ... sasori....
sasori: ....
chibi utakata: :/ you really had to kill them???
sasori: yes...
No!! *brings everyong back to life* :P
Chibi Haku: -_-...... I don't like sasori.
Chibi Nibi: Well... deal with it, Haku.

pie*
Old 05-23-2010, 12:08 PM   #45239
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsukidragon13 View Post
No!! *brings everyong back to life* :P
Chibi Haku: -_-...... I don't like sasori.
Chibi Nibi: Well... deal with it, Haku.
sasori: good ^^
me: o.o ... thank chu x3
gaara: thanks
chibi utakata: :/ sasori is... weird...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-23-2010, 12:13 PM   #45240
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Quote:
sasori: good ^^
me: o.o ... thank chu x3
gaara: thanks
chibi utakata: :/ sasori is... weird...
U r welcome. X3 *hugs Chibi Nibi and Chibi Haku*
Chibi Haku: :P
Chibi Nibi: Is Sasori a living scaching post?
Chibi Haku: XD
Maybe.

pie*