Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto: REVOLUTION

i guess thats a good title...

look.. i dont nave any huge fancy ideas.. i just want a game that has the ENTIRE naruto world in it! so it would be basically as huge as World Of Warcraft.. but NONE of this retarded "create your own ninja" crap!

i mean a game that has EVERY single aspect of the naruto world! from ichikiraku ramen shop to the great naruto bridge, the land or rice patties to the kasakage's thrown room! ALL 5 lands and hidden villages! and all the little towns and landscapes between them.. and DONT scrimp on the villagers and citizens! they are important to..

you pick any kohona ninja you want and it starts right off from academy graduation and it goes all the way though shippuden and doesn't miss any detail in storyline relating to the character you've chosen! even the crap missions! (i realize this game might not come out after naruto is officially over)

whats been in Naruto, will be in the game! from wall/tree climbing, without special circumstances like Ninja storm! to using chakura speed boosts and flying between tree branches.. climb a mountain if you want! with chakura control, there's no limitations to what surface you walk on... or take the main road and just stroll along as you go.. saying hi to traveling sales merchants and helping them find a missing trade document or something.

and no text bubbles! i wanna hear the voice actors! i cont care if its english dubbed or japaneese! this game is so massive, it will probably be made exclusively to a PC it has so much storage.. ov coarce character detail is crucial! the best graphics iv seen is in ultimate ninja storm so it could use that!

making decent Cut Screen attacks especially for ultimate attacks would probably be difficult in such a huge area but they would find a way..

any other ideas are welcome

EXCEPT CREATE YOUR OWN NINJA!!!
that crap annoys the HELL OUT OF ME

(but i do understand if it goes massively online, then create your own ninja is probably a given
)

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is a Narutard!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto: REVOLUTION

Good!
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #3
Hidan of the Mist
Jonin Leader

Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hmmmm yes good?

Hidan of the Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #4
SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
Genin Elite

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That's a cool idea but don't you think that's a LITTLE TOO MUCH work on the game i mean they would have to cut some of the game into another part so they can make money buuuuuuuuut i guess they can put it on the same game and MAKE THE PRICE GO HIGH LIKE
Spoiler:
$125.00
because of the great graphics and all the villages and all the missions and all the way through Shippuden i mean that's kinda exaggerating lol.
Spoiler:
I'm not trying to be offensive but this would be really cool if it happened
SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #5
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

time to bring this thread back from the dead!

with a change, have an offline mode where you can re-live the entire naruto story, right to the very end..

and an online mode for the "create your own ninja crap"

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote