Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #21
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Major Disappointment !?!

for real well that sucks then never mind
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:34 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Really does suck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:36 PM   #23
Toady
Apprentice Genin

Toady is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dangit i was so looking forward to this i mean come onjust translate it and the last ps2 game HECKS NO!!!!
Toady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #24
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toady View Post
Dangit i was so looking forward to this i mean come onjust translate it and the last ps2 game HECKS NO!!!!
yep I think the same thing
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 08-28-2009, 02:44 PM   #25
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

That is not true im not going to believe it silicionara or wutever can kiss my a*s im not going to believe it because why is Namco Bandai and Cyber Connect 2 going to do that only to the Pal regions if America can make more money than them on that game....so i refuse to believe it.
NAGATO_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #26
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

awwwwh ultimate ninja is such a fun game too!!!

I only own 1 and 2 but seriously in the second one I have edited Orochimaru to the max and now he is like god vs all the other characters

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:47 PM   #27
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

Does anyone know the american website of Namco Bandai Games and Cyber Connect 2!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2009, 02:47 PM   #28
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

I also think the same thing beacause usually games come to the United states first then the European region second a couple months later not the other way around
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #29
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ok people seriously CALM DOWN

1) This is just a rumor so far. Nothing is confirmed
2) Even if the game is EU only you can just import it. I mean it'll have English text so you can still read what's going on and play it just fine.

Sheesh......

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #30
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN View Post
Does anyone know the american website of Namco Bandai Games and Cyber Connect 2!!!!!!
http://www.namcobandaigames.com/

cyberconnect does not have only in japanese
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-28-2009, 02:51 PM   #31
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Nevermind 7 Paths of Pain beat me to it.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:53 PM   #32
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It'll be on ebay no worries probably

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:56 PM   #33
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

but you will need a magic swap or something to mod your american ps2 because europe and america are 2 different regions and do not play american games and viceversa
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-28-2009, 03:11 PM   #34
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Ok people seriously CALM DOWN

1) This is just a rumor so far. Nothing is confirmed
2) Even if the game is EU only you can just import it. I mean it'll have English text so you can still read what's going on and play it just fine.

Sheesh......
But i want to hear TF sasori's english voice though i have on Clash of Ninja 3 trailer and Sai's voice and also TS Sasuke's dont you...and also Pain's the most...dont you....
Old 08-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #35
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

I really do and I don't think Pain voice is in english yet
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-28-2009, 03:33 PM   #36
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

aslong as we get it.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:36 PM   #37
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I hope that isnt true

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #38
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
but you will need a magic swap or something to mod your american ps2 because europe and america are 2 different regions and do not play american games and viceversa
It's called a Swap Magic. And you are correct you need one to play EU or JPN games on a US PS2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN View Post
But i want to hear TF sasori's english voice though i have on Clash of Ninja 3 trailer and Sai's voice and also TS Sasuke's dont you...and also Pain's the most...dont you....
No I could care less really. I mean all the characters I like are already in English in UN4 so I'm good.

Old 08-28-2009, 03:47 PM   #39
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
I really do and I don't think Pain voice is in english yet
yes it is if you watched original naruto episode 135 i believe at the end of it.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:49 PM   #40
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
It's called a Swap Magic. And you are correct you need one to play EU or JPN games on a US PS2.

No I could care less really. I mean all the characters I like are already in English in UN4 so I'm good.
Actually True Form Sasori's english voice sounds exactly like Ichigo's on bleach...have you guys heard it....if you want to just let me know...k