Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
bankaiapples
Apprentice Genin

bankaiapples is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Angry Major Disappointment !?!

Check out this Article:
http://www.siliconera.com/2009/08/28...north-america/

I really hope this is not true. I don't really think it is but it might be. I hope not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix
Default Re: Major Disappointment !?!

Well iv already heard major news of its release, so i doubt that it won't.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Anbu-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:21 PM   #3
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

what the hell thats no fair 1rst bleach now naruto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #4
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #5
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i know right.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #6
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hope that is not true I will be furious because usually europe gets the games after america does
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #7
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

dang we get ripped out of bleach games now naruto.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I wonder why no one is expressing their disappointment at this
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 08-28-2009, 01:55 PM   #9
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

*walks out of the topic and screams profanities to the wind*

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #10
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

yeah same here I am pissed why wouldn't they translate it and make it the last ps2 game

I mean they translated ultimate ninja 4 naruto shippuden and that was back in march why not translate naruto shippuden ultimate ninja 5 when it is still 2009
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #11
Rafael
Chunin Exam Proctor

Rafael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why dont they just translate it i will do it if i knew japanese
Rafael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #12
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Well look on the bright side. If you import it from UK or whatever you can atleast READ the game's text so you can still play it *likes finding silver lingings on dark clouds like this*

Old 08-28-2009, 02:11 PM   #13
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

but how much difference is there between america and europe languages
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-28-2009, 02:12 PM   #14
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Ugh. I was gonna buy this instead of the 4th one. -_-
Old 08-28-2009, 02:13 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Does that mean I'm one of the few who has the game?

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #16
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I really hope this either isn't true or they change their minds or something I was really hoping to get it

Maxtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #17
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

the japanese version probably

how much of a difference is there between europe and america languages
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-28-2009, 02:24 PM   #18
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
the japanese version probably

how much of a difference is there between europe and america languages
Europe uses pretty much the same English we do. Except for some minor things like instead of color they use "colour". It's called old english but it's still readable.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #19
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

cool then I will probably just get it in the european langauage then if it does not come to america
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-28-2009, 02:30 PM   #20
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
cool then I will probably just get it in the european langauage then if it does not come to america
Yeah but you'll either need to mod your PS2 or get swap magic and use that since you can't easily play PAL or Japanese games on your American PS2.