Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
Toady
Apprentice Genin

Toady is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Toads

We are here to discuss the possibilities if all naruto characters were toads.. what do you think would u still like naruto,do you think it would be funnier and talk about ur favorite characters would u still like them, thats about all i have to say sso discuss!!!!!!!!!!
Toady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Toads

That would suck in my opinion
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: climbing the eiffel tower in puerto rico, new york and north carolina :D
jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to jiveh125 Send a message via Skype™ to jiveh125

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
That would suck in my opinion
yeah it would and it will be weard seeing toad sasuke doing chidori and toad naruto with the summoning jutsu XD

I'm Forever Lost In The Past, Waiting For You To Come Back...Can You Please Save Me?

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

~Figment Of Your Imagination~

Black Veil Brides & Asking Alexandria <3

I miss the Old Forum

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
jiveh125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

whats tis thread abot?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiveh125 View Post
yeah it would and it will be weard seeing toad sasuke doing chidori and toad naruto with the summoning jutsu XD
Lol, he would be summoning himself.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

there is no point to this...
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
(un)Godly Hiroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #7
ShariKage
Drama Queen

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

whats it about?!

Come at me, bro.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:15 AM   #8
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ummmm I have no clue
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #9
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

This is really random.

I probably wouldn't like the show. It would be just weird if everyone were toads.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
ShariKage
Drama Queen

ohhh a show about toads.

Come at me, bro.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:01 AM   #11
Toady
Apprentice Genin

srry i was void of ideas.......
Old 08-30-2009, 08:05 AM   #12
Sage_freak
Apprentice Genin

Sage_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sage_freak

wow, bored much?

Spoiler:
yeah a whole storyline and character development and manga and subbing and dubbing and copying and creating and thinking all about toads would be pretty lame and just a waste of talent and money... and also a waste of my time to read and watch it...
Sage_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:59 AM   #13
Toady
Apprentice Genin

it woild be wouldnt it?