Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default MapleStory

Anyone here plays MapleStory?

If so what LV/and/JOB

I have a level 32 Page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: MapleStory

I haven't played it, but my neighbor/friend has. He says it is amazing. What is it like? What is it about?

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I haven't played it, but my neighbor/friend has. He says it is amazing. What is it like? What is it about?

Its a 2-D world where you can play as a character who is kinda like a chibi.

This online never-ends there really is only one way to beat it and that is to get to LV200 and beat EVERY quest.
You start off on Maple Island and once you leave it you have a choice of being a warrior/magicain/theif/bowsman/piarte
You can fight villains such as snails/tree stumps/slimes/cakes(only on someones wedding or on maplestorys birthday) turkeys and so on

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
The Devil
Academy Graduate

The Devil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have a lv 40 ice/lightning mage
a lv 20 archer
a lv 35 brawler
and a lv 50 shooting pirate forgot what there called
oh an a 20 theif
but if you want a really good game and don't mind paying play World of Warcraft
The Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:29 AM   #5
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, i have many, but the ones i ACTIVLEY played on are...
jaraaiya (my first one lol i was a nerd) lvl 18? or 20? Warrior in Scania
Rocklee583 Thief lvl 26 Bera
Skwirlking2 (my main ) lvl 50 I/L Mage Mardia
CygnusSkwirl lvl 29 Thunderbreaker Mardia
and my Pirateskwirl lvl 20 Pirate Demethos

Thinderbreaker is a new feature, get a lvl 20 or higher and you can make a cygnus, which only levels up to 120, but has more skills Unlike everyone else, I only have 1 that i play on
Spoiler:
LOL

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:56 AM   #6
jayawsome12
Genin

jayawsome12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i have one at level 11(i know i am horrible )

jayawsome12 is offline   Reply With Quote