Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-27-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
hoarsgrl9
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Up you're butt and around the corner. Now leave me the hell alone.
hoarsgrl9 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Naruto+Pokemon=??

Naruto+Pokemon, what do you think would happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Demon Form!
Spoiler:

hoarsgrl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
deathangel
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: the dark side of the moon~Sera... the light side of the moon~ Death
deathangel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto+Pokemon=??

*thinking* A lot of things!!! I think naruto's first poke'mon would b chimchar or any fire type poke'mon... Sakura's would b a happiny.. I'm just going to give off their first poke'mon... not in the mood of wat they do...
deathangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
hoarsgrl9
Chunin Exam Participant

Sakura might also want a cleffa or clefairy.

Demon Form!
Spoiler:

Old 08-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #4
deathangel
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: the dark side of the moon~Sera... the light side of the moon~ Death
deathangel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea like 1 of the cute poke'mon!!! I love eevee!!! they r sooo cute!!!
deathangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
hoarsgrl9
Chunin Exam Participant

heck yea there cute

Demon Form!
Spoiler:

Old 08-27-2009, 04:22 PM   #6
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto+Pokemon=Best Show Ever!!!

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #7
hoarsgrl9
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
Naruto+Pokemon=Best Show Ever!!!
Heck yea! I'd totally watch that show. I wonder what would happen if Naruto and Ash battled?

Demon Form!
Spoiler:

Old 08-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #8
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarsgrl9 View Post
Heck yea! I'd totally watch that show. I wonder what would happen if Naruto and Ash battled?
Would Naruto have Pokemon?

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:51 PM   #9
hoarsgrl9
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
Would Naruto have Pokemon?
He would probably want the biggest one there is!

Demon Form!
Spoiler:

Old 08-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Rogue Priestess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Naruto would want a ninetails. lol ... That was a lame joke...
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

Rogue Priestess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #11
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

itd be wierd.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:31 PM   #12
hoarsgrl9
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto would want to catch everyone, Kakashi would want a slowpoke, Jiraya would want a politoed!

Demon Form!
Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2009, 07:08 AM   #13
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If naruto had pokemon he and ash would fight cuz they would both want to be the best
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #14
Sock
Academy Graduate

Sock is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Priestess View Post
lol holy crossover batman wow so many possibilities shino would be a lowly bug catcher lol might guy has this turtle when roc lee fights sasuke prechunin exam it kinda looks like torkoal
Sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #15
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

That would be a giant headache. I mean, I love Naruto, and I use to be a total Pokemon freak, but those two shows together would be chaos. xD
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:32 AM   #16
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

Pokemon + Naruto = PokeNaru

XD!!!!!!
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

princezzhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #17
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princezzhinata View Post
Pokemon + Naruto = PokeNaru

XD!!!!!!
Oh! Or Narumon! xD
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:40 AM   #18
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin

Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko-chan View Post
Oh! Or Narumon! xD
xD!!!!!!

My Theme:
Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2009, 09:41 AM   #19
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

Rinnegans Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I still laughed

Don't distract me for too long
Rinnegans Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #20
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
haha well he's gonna catch'em with his Pokeball xD

My Theme:
Spoiler: