Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:09 AM   #1
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Favorite Bleach couples

What are your favorite Bleach couples?
Mine are Ichigo and Orihime, Renji and Rukia, and Uryu and Tatsuki.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Bleach couples

i agree woth all yours.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
darkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

darkamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to darkamaru

renji and rukia,momo and toshiro,yorouchi,byakuya.
[] []----Peace---[] []
|||||||----------|||||||
-|||||------------|||||
darkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:00 PM   #4
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

Rinnegans Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
What are your favorite Bleach couples?
Mine are Ichigo and Orihime, Renji and Rukia, and Uryu and Tatsuki.
I agree except for the last one

Don't distract me for too long
Rinnegans Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

renji and rukia scares me
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
renji and rukia scares me
You know what would scare me. Kenpachi Zaraki and Kukaku Shiba

Old 08-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

ummmmm
Old 08-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #8
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

they are both very violent

Old 08-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #9
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

what really freaks me out is the research captain who uryu fought in the execution arc and that one privarron espada from the heuco mundo arc
Old 08-27-2009, 06:10 PM   #10
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

me too. I feel bad for squad 12's lieutenant.

Old 08-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #11
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

whats sqaud twelve im still learning lol
Old 08-27-2009, 06:13 PM   #12
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

the one with the captain from the research department

Old 08-27-2009, 06:15 PM   #13
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

oh yeah didnt he like abandon her while using his bankai
Old 08-27-2009, 06:18 PM   #14
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

pretty much, he doesnt care all that much about her yet she is one of his experiments and for some reason she keeps going back to him

Old 08-27-2009, 06:20 PM   #15
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

hes horrible i thought he was a bad guy for good when that fight happened cus i just started watching and i thught he would go with aizen
Old 08-27-2009, 06:23 PM   #16
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

even though he is a member of the soul society, I dont think they can trust him for much longer and I doubt Aizen would have trusted him

Old 08-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #17
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

true maybe he,ll be in the next arc after the aizen business
Old 08-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #18
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i dont know.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:21 PM   #19
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Lets see Orihime and.....Rukia!

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote