Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 08-24-2009, 08:21 PM   #21
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shonen Jump October 2009 Discussion

yes that is true.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:21 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yep.
Seeing this, Ichigo might end up being a weirdo dad, lol.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:22 PM   #23
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

u never know.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-24-2009, 08:26 PM   #24
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It's possible.
This month's Shonen Jump was awesome.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #25
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i might have to buy it.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-25-2009, 09:15 AM   #26
coinmanmat
Genin

coinmanmat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoto View Post
I used to get them all the time at gas stations in Japan. never understood them until my girlfriend started reading them to me and translating which is why i got into Naruto. Sometimes they had 100s of different Manga and got up to like 1000 pages big...pretty crazy if you ask me! and it was made from a cheaper feeling paper like... news paper. miss drawing some of the anime while we road on trains to and from.
Ah your talking about Weekly Shonen Jump, I LOVE that magazine, I get it every week from a book store that sells all kinds of Japanese magazines, books, etc. And it is HUGE! It has around 20 manga series and about 500 pages. I got into a manga series called Bakuman because of that magazine, its a series that was done by the creators of Death Note.
coinmanmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #27
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinmanmat View Post
Ah your talking about Weekly Shonen Jump, I LOVE that magazine, I get it every week from a book store that sells all kinds of Japanese magazines, books, etc. And it is HUGE! It has around 20 manga series and about 500 pages. I got into a manga series called Bakuman because of that magazine, its a series that was done by the creators of Death Note.
I wish we had a kind of a Weekly SJ in the US, but if we want that to happen we have to make Manga really, really popular in the US.
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #28
coinmanmat
Genin

coinmanmat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's impossible for a weekly magazine to be published in the U.S. Viz dosent have the resources required to print Shonen Jump weekly. Shueisha can do it because they are one of Japan's biggest publishers and have the resources to print weekly manga magazines. Japan is much smaller than the U.S. so that makes distributing the magazines much easier.
coinmanmat is offline   Reply With Quote