Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: how do u feal about kisame ?
he;s ok 20 12.42%
he's awsome 22 13.66%
underated 5 3.11%
awsome swordsman 32 19.88%
Kisame is epic beyond time and space. 82 50.93%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #1921
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The kisame FC number 2 =^_^=

the deidra fc is or rival and the madrra fc is our allie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #1922
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am Like the rain, one second Im there and the next I am gone.
?ink? saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i ment u asy something kisame like

NoFunNoFuture
?ink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #1923
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

wait who r u against and with O.o

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #1924
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

lol were with madrra.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #1925
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

good u better ._. lol =D

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 01:46 PM   #1926
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

after last night deidra fc is kinda mean.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 01:46 PM   #1927
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Not to be mean.... I hate Deidara.

Annoys the crap out of me.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:48 PM   #1928
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

same here i dont hate him.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #1929
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

wat happend

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #1930
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

The way Deidara acts just pisses me off.

Old 10-28-2009, 01:53 PM   #1931
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

moody agresive cocky idk wat else .that?

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #1932
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Umm are you describing my moods?

Old 10-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #1933
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

no thats deidaras mood ._.
idk u 2 describe urs

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #1934
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

dei dei yelled at me and the other ignored me.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #1935
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

did u do something wrong

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #1936
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmm

Very nice of you.

Taker how long have you been in the Forum?

Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #1937
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Are you in the Deidara fan club?

Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #1938
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?ink? View Post
did u do something wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Hmm

Very nice of you.

Taker how long have you been in the Forum?

no all i did was tell them about kisames power. and i forget.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #1939
levi elihu
Ninja Academy Student

levi elihu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

join me plz
levi elihu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #1940
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

kisame has power? O.o

NoFunNoFuture

Tags
kisame fc