Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: how do u feal about kisame ?
he;s ok 20 12.42%
he's awsome 22 13.66%
underated 5 3.11%
awsome swordsman 32 19.88%
Kisame is epic beyond time and space. 82 50.93%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2009, 12:12 PM   #5761
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am Like the rain, one second Im there and the next I am gone.
?ink? saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The kisame FC number 2 南

ew ._.
we also have tea and donuts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NoFunNoFuture
?ink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #5762
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol, you dont like pancakes?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #5763
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

no ):

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #5764
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

eats bacon.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:03 PM   #5765
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

u forgot the chees

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #5766
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

how many madara clubs are there now ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #5767
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

i counted 4 total

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #5768
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wow copy cats lol yours was first.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 01:07 PM   #5769
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

no mine was maby 2nd or 3rd

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 01:07 PM   #5770
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wow dam.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #5771
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

mine is more active tho

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #5772
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol ^^,i think inks is the best ftw ^^

oh and lol taker i created a new club too ^^
but you wont like it muhaha

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 11-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #5773
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i'm only gonna say this once sauske isnt a bad guy and to be honest there are no major villains in naruto anymore.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #5774
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

hes a little sloppy lately in manga

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #5775
Bacon

Awards Showcase

ugh, attempted murder....is what i think anyone would call his assasin attempts xD

Quote:

Old 11-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #5776
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hes a little sloppy lately in manga
nah, i just think his story is losing its edge becuase the story is too focused on sasuke and narutos follish attempts tpo briong him back

Quote:

Old 11-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #5777
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

same thing i said but u said more details

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 01:16 PM   #5778
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

even the anime is boring.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #5779
Bacon

Awards Showcase

yup, im thinking that the stroy needs to focus a little bit more on the supporting characters to gove the series some edge. i miss anko,ino,shino,kiba etc. etc.

Quote:

Old 11-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #5780
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it's turning into dbz.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
kisame fc