Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-22-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Akatsuki English Voices

I'm making a list of what Akatsuki have been in the English Dub so far.

Here is the list:

Itachi-Many episodes
Kisame-Many episodes
Deidara-Shippuden episodes
Sasori-Shippuden episodes
Zetsu-Original Naruto: Episode 135
Pain-Original Naruto: Episode 135

From what i've read, this is the list.

Discuss the voices here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Akatsuki English Voices

Deidara voice is something i never exspected

Deidara: Sassori my man! <--- i never though he'll say that

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post

I know.

I actually stopped after he said that and watched it again because I could not believe he said that.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:27 AM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I know.

I actually stopped after he said that and watched it again because I could not believe he said that.
i know it was weird, but now the English versoin says Sassori name like this: Sace-or-ee instead of
Sa-Sor-ee

Old 08-23-2009, 07:35 AM   #5
minoto
Genin

minoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think the voices sound fine there just a bit different from the subbed ones i think they did a good job though

Spoiler:

[SPOILER]jutsu
Level 1:
fire style: fire claw
fire style: fire shuriken
fire style: firebreath
fire style: fire kunai
Level 2:
fire style: inferno clone[SPOILER]
minoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:41 AM   #6
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

not always.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #7
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post

oh yea and Deidara sounded so nerdy. -.-

and he was like my art is an explosion with his nerdy voice, I was laughing and making fun of him.

SASORI's voice is amazing. I loved it.

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:48 AM   #8
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I liked Sasori's and Deidara's voices. (Commenting on theirs because those are the new ones.)

By the way, I believe Kakashi's voice actor did Pein in that episode, and he has a new voice actor for Shippuden.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #9
allysdragon
Ninja Academy Student

allysdragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Deidaras voice sounds awesome!!
allysdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Konahameru's voice is soo deep

Old 08-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #11
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

diedera and sasori were awesome

narutoultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #12
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I know.

he said it in sub

narutoultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #13
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It's not really what I expected, but I still love Deidara's dub voice. Sasori's really matches him though. ^^
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:59 PM   #14
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

I like Itachi's voice the best.

Old 09-27-2009, 09:25 AM   #15
Akumaru13
Apprentice Genin

Akumaru13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Roger C Smith as Deidara and JYB as TF Sasori I'm happy with, but I really want to know who are going to voice Hidan and Kakuzu.

NaruSaku
SeiSao
NaLu
LuNa
Takumi
Akumaru13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #16
hoarsgrl9
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Up you're butt and around the corner. Now leave me the hell alone.
hoarsgrl9 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Deidara doesn't sound like a girl anymore! My lil sis kept asking me if he was girl or not, which got so annoying.

Demon Form!
Spoiler:

hoarsgrl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #17
kazahiro
Freshmen Academy Student

kazahiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it its amazingly stupid that they are going to use the same voice actor who does kakashi as pein
kazahiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:20 PM   #18
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i recently just bought the first volume shippuden dvd and i wasnt disappointed,but i bleieve deidara should be voiced by Quiton Flynn not Roger C Smith.cause deidara sounds to much like Shinji Hirako from bleach

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:21 PM   #19
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The voices are okay.Deidara was suprising.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:34 PM   #20
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know like he sounds okay but he could have been better

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote