Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 08-09-2009, 11:01 PM   #201
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Books Anyone? :3

I've been most recently been trying to prove that not all vampire books are sucky(like Twilight) and have read the chronicles of Vladimir Tod and Vampire Academy(they're both good. I recommend them greatly.)

My favorite book of all time though is Where The Red Fern Grows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:04 PM   #202
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
I love it. To me it wasn't quite as good as the Old Kingdom series, but it was better than the Heir series.

In fact, it's one of my favorite series of all time (but has none of my favorite books. How weird is that?)
I started reading MM a while ago, and didn't get into the first chapter. I put it down and eventually started reading other stuff; I need to get back to it..

The Old Kingdom series is one of my very favorite series. Garth Nix is one of my favorite authors too.

We're both talking about the Heir series by Cinda Williams Chima, right?
Old 08-09-2009, 11:09 PM   #203
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I started reading MM a while ago, and didn't get into the first chapter. I put it down and eventually started reading other stuff; I need to get back to it..

The Old Kingdom series is one of my very favorite series. Garth Nix is one of my favorite authors too.

We're both talking about the Heir series by Cinda Williams Chima, right?
It starts off slow, but picks up. And yes, I'm talking about the Cinda Williams heir series.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #204
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'll have to read it soon then.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:19 PM   #205
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

All the books in my book shelf are currently either Halo, Mass Effect, or Star Wars books.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:12 AM   #206
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apa View Post
I've been most recently been trying to prove that not all vampire books are sucky(like Twilight) and have read the chronicles of Vladimir Tod and Vampire Academy(they're both good. I recommend them greatly.)

isnt that one with the kid who buys those two dogs? if it is, i liked that book, we read it in 7th grade

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:46 AM   #207
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ya, I read it in 7th grade too....freaky.....and i read a book where they hated being called vampires they liked Hermovores or something.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #208
Brain Picker
Genin

Brain Picker is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

I'm not really into newer vampire lit- I prefer stuff like Dracula.

We read 'Where the Red Fern Grows' in grade 6. Everyone loved it up to the ending
Brain Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #209
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I started and finished the lord of the rings series , harry potter series, ink series, and narnia series this summer they were all so good,I recommend these books (Fast Reader)
To accept and adopt Itachi's intention
would be childish.The foolish sputtering
of those who don't know hatred.
If anyone who would disparage my way
of living were to come forward ...
I'd kill their loved ones left and right!
To experience this hatred of mine."
- Uchiha,Sasuke

Last edited by UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL; 08-13-2009 at 10:44 AM.
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #210
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21 View Post
Ya, I read it in 7th grade too....freaky.....and i read a book where they hated being called vampires they liked Hermovores or something.
*is scared now* lol jk

um is it twilight? if its not sorry i havent read it but i heard they're like something like that

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #211
oceangirl_ninja
Genin Elite

oceangirl_ninja has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:

that was a good book but i ended up crying at the end. I really need to find a new series to get back into reading or switch libraries for a short time. is the Heir series good? may i ask what it is about/ i don't recall hearing about it before what type of genre is it?
sigh and i still have to read the book for summer reading and am only 17 pgs into it. so much for being the bookworm of the family
Have you ever felt you are stuck in motion while everyone else moves forward? a desparing loneiness in the world. longing for the sweet innocence of childhood, but know that too much time has passed and reality has made it's mark. Struggling to stay in the imaginary, losing yourself to stories and dreams. we realize that we are not immortal and the dreams come crashing down.

I just saved a kitten from a tree
oceangirl_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:51 PM   #212
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangirl_ninja View Post
that was a good book but i ended up crying at the end. I really need to find a new series to get back into reading or switch libraries for a short time. is the Heir series good? may i ask what it is about/ i don't recall hearing about it before what type of genre is it?
sigh and i still have to read the book for summer reading and am only 17 pgs into it. so much for being the bookworm of the family
It's fantasy-type stuff.

Basically, there's the Weir who are gifted with magic abilities and the Aniweir who are normal people and have no idea about the stuff that goes on involving the Weir. There are sorcerers, wizards, warriors, sooth-sayers, and enchanters. They all have a certain specialty. The wizards harshly dominate over the other classes and even sell them and such. There are two main wizard factions, the Red Rose and the White Rose who fight for control. I don't want to reveal the whole plot, though. The first book is The Warrior Heir, the second is The Wizard Heir, and the third is The Dragon Heir.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #213
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
I just finished the Book The Kite Runner
I heard that was a pretty sad story....
Old 08-12-2009, 07:00 AM   #214
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I never read it.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-12-2009, 07:55 PM   #215
oceangirl_ninja
Genin Elite

oceangirl_ninja has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
It's fantasy-type stuff.

Basically, there's the Weir who are gifted with magic abilities and the Aniweir who are normal people and have no idea about the stuff that goes on involving the Weir. There are sorcerers, wizards, warriors, sooth-sayers, and enchanters. They all have a certain specialty. The wizards harshly dominate over the other classes and even sell them and such. There are two main wizard factions, the Red Rose and the White Rose who fight for control. I don't want to reveal the whole plot, though. The first book is The Warrior Heir, the second is The Wizard Heir, and the third is The Dragon Heir.
thank you for the outline, the series sound very interesting. and thank you for telling me the order, as it is very bothersome reading a series out of order
Have you ever felt you are stuck in motion while everyone else moves forward? a desparing loneiness in the world. longing for the sweet innocence of childhood, but know that too much time has passed and reality has made it's mark. Struggling to stay in the imaginary, losing yourself to stories and dreams. we realize that we are not immortal and the dreams come crashing down.

I just saved a kitten from a tree
oceangirl_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:07 AM   #216
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

did you guys no the series Maximium Ride is being turned into a MANGA?

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-13-2009, 09:20 AM   #217
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

is that bad ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #218
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

no just never expected it.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #219
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ok cool.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #220
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Yay, it doent look dat great tho.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote: