Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #21
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: My forum character: Yukiko

looks cool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:05 PM   #22
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Thank you

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #23
Ashurii Kisate
Chunin

Ashurii Kisate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awesome charactr xD

hehe, the safety of me!

"On the battlefield there is only war. There is no room for peace,"
Ashurii Kisate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:22 PM   #24
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Thanks. Yay for your saftey. I wonder if the moonlight will ever fight in a war.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 08-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #25
Ashurii Kisate
Chunin

Chances are that we will, but we'll be ready!

Old 08-25-2009, 12:56 PM   #26
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashurii Kisate View Post
Chances are that we will, but we'll be ready!
Yea, I just edited it by the way. It's so hard to find pictures that look like her. This one looks sorta like she's going to use activation one of her kekii genkai.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 08-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #27
Ashurii Kisate
Chunin

I know what you mean, that's why I draw mine

nice pic XD

Old 08-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #28
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I know what you mean, that's why I draw mine

nice pic XD
Thanks, I might post a drawing of her someday.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 09-12-2009, 08:01 AM   #29
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Her bio is edited... ALOT. I now have info about her past and why she was orphaned and yeah.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 09-12-2009, 08:18 AM   #30
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
Name: Yukiko
village: The village hidden in the moonlight
Chakra nature: Water
Birthday: December 29, 1996 (on the day of a blizzard)
Clan: Tasogare
Kekii Genkai: Mizushushou
Personality: Calm, quite, polite (not all the time though), determend, kind, helpful, Sometimes rude when she is annoyed, She tries to get stronger her own way not trainging all day she tries to get stronger in little things or big things from haveing more self confidence to becomeing a medic.
Hates: snakes, hot summer days, ramen.
Dreams: To find out if her mother is alive or not.
She's a medical ninja
She's the New moon of the moonlight
Squad: KIBAFAN321, Relaa.
Sensei: Nick Tasogare.

When Yukiko was young she was orphaned. It was the day of a great blizzard and it was a wonder how she survived. Only she knows what really happened though, because at times she gets flash backs from that day. Her birth mother had ran away from home when she was just a infant. Her mother was from a different clan, she wasn't a Tasogare. She was from a clan that was thought of as "savage". Mostly because they were part Lynx. There are many clans that are half animal, but for some reason Yukiko's dad's parents didn't like the idea of him marrying a "Savage" or a woman who was from a clan where people were half lynx. Her grandparents were Tasogares but were also missing nin. They fled their country and became rouges. But even though they were rouges they still had their pride, so when they found out that their son had a child with the "savage" that was it. They diecided to kill Yukiko's mother and Yukiko.

Her farther tried to protect them but ended up being murdered by his own parents. Yukiko's mom put up a good fight but in the end she was badly wounded but luck came her way. There was a strong bilzzard comeing and her mother knew that Yukiko's grandparents wouldn't be able to navagate through the blizzard but Yukiko and herself would be able to because of their clan. Her mother switched into full Lynx mode wich she had mastered over the years, and ran away from them with Yukiko in her mouth. But her mother was badly wounded and fell to the ground in pain, Yukiko was then siting next to her mother but was silent, she was scared. the snow turned red. and was staining Yukiko's fur outfit. (The lynx clan wears fur most of the time.) Her mother gartherd up all of her enery that was remaining and put it in her lynx claw necklace then gave it to Yukiko.

A few hours later the blizzard cleard and two moonlight ninja found her there her clothes staind in her mother's blood. She was took back to the village and she then raised her self learning from her mistakes like don't touch a hot stove or you will get burned. Or don't play with sharp objects or you will bleed. Yukiko still dosen't know if her mother is dead or alive because when the ninja found her, she was alone. There wasn't a woman or Lynx anywhere near her. That is one mystery that Yukiko wishes that she will slove and she is hopeing that her mother is alive.

Yukiko had found out all of her past when she was only six. wich is the time when people from her mothers clan start to grow slightly pointed teeth. She was home in her small house. she had just gotten done eating dinner and was reading a book. Her lynx claw necklace started digging into her skin, she then started bleeding. Yukiko grabbed her necklace trying to pull it away but insted she was transported in to her vision of what happened in the past.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the age of nine, Yukiko went to the waterfall to play by the water. She then found out that she could control a small amount of the water, and also found out that she was part of the Tasogare clan. The clan's kekkei genkai is mizushushou, and at first activation you are able to control a small amount of water and use it as a whip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yukiko is now a medic but before she was chosen her first healing job was healing Ashurii along with Ren here is what happened. Ash was sparring Assasin in the twilight village training grounds. Assasin didn't know that Ashurii had a bijuu, so he went a little over board. Ash had gotten hurt badly after the the battle, and got Ren to heal her. Ren then brought her to the waterfall. At the mean time, Yukiko went over to the waterfall to see a big commotion going on. She asked what was happening and found out that Ash was hurt. Ren had made a streacher for Ashurii by useing first activation of her kekkei genkai, Mizushushou. Ren, Kay, and herself then brought her to the hospotal.

They went in a super slow elevator but after awhile finally got ash to a hospotal room. They began healing her right away. Controling her tempature, giving her an IV, relocating her shoulder, healing her wounds, giving her a blood transplation. Kay was the doner since he had O+ blood wich can be given to any other blood type. But in the end Ash was okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is her picture. I didn't draw it.

Spoiler:

Another pic of her. I didn't draw it.

Spoiler:

I'll post more about her later.
yeah i didn't know Ash was a Bij...(i have got to stop doing this)

but all-a-round you did a damn good job cherry.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #31
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yea, I just edited it by the way. It's so hard to find pictures that look like her. This one looks sorta like she's going to use activation one of her kekii genkai.
not a pic alive that's like my character...my character looks allot like me right now..

still trying to find a good pic...can't draw.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 09-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #32
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
yeah i didn't know Ash was a Bij...(i have got to stop doing this)

but all-a-round you did a damn good job cherry.
Thank you. It took a long time to write. I think I should put a pic of a lynx in it incase some people have no idea what a lynx actualy is.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 09-12-2009, 08:23 AM   #33
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
not a pic alive that's like my character...my character looks allot like me right now..

still trying to find a good pic...can't draw.
Hm, I don't know how to use a scanner so I don't put drawen pics in her bio. and it's more fun to find random anime pics that look like her.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 09-12-2009, 08:29 AM   #34
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

There I got a lynx pic up there.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 09-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #35
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Interesting. I like it.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #36
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 09-12-2009, 08:35 AM   #37
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thank you. It took a long time to write. I think I should put a pic of a lynx in it incase some people have no idea what a lynx actualy is.
I'll tell them...a lynx is a type of cat...ok you people...it's a type of cat...ok...?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-12-2009, 08:50 AM   #38
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'll tell them...a lynx is a type of cat...ok you people...it's a type of cat...ok...?
It's also a wild cat sorta it's not like one of those small little cats.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 09-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #39
Ashurii Kisate
Chunin

Nice job, Yukiko.

Old 09-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #40
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Nice job, Yukiko.
Thank you!

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely

Tags
character, yukiko