Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What do you feel about Suigetsu?
OF COURSE! Why wouldn't I? 5 12.20%
Well, duh, he's my favorite character! 5 12.20%
Bloodthirsty personality, awesome humor, good looks...What else could you ask for? 27 65.85%
Meh...He's alright. 4 9.76%
No, he's evil. 0 0%
Ugh, I hate him. 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #3041
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Suigetsu fan club

/Revives FC due to certain....reasons

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #3042
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Suigetsu fan club

I think Suigetsu is awesome! We need to see more of him.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:55 AM   #3043
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Suigetsu Fan Club

Hey Suigetsu Fans! Nominate your favorite characters in the 2011 Character Poll!
http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93620

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:11 PM   #3044
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

oooooo can i join

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #3045
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

suigetsu needs character growth he has nothing now that '

Spoiler:
kisame is dead

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:44 PM   #3046
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

SUIGETSU!

Old 05-13-2011, 11:47 PM   #3047
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

thats right i found the club for sui man

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-11-2011, 07:53 AM   #3048
byakuran ichinose
Freshmen Academy Student

byakuran ichinose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Put me in please, He's one of my fav. characters.
byakuran ichinose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #3049
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm in.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #3050
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am Like the rain, one second Im there and the next I am gone.
?ink? saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

what has happened to him after getting cought, anything yet?

NoFunNoFuture
?ink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #3051
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I would like to join.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:51 PM   #3052
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

nice to meet you

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #3053
Sai's brother
Jonin

/Dances with Life size Suigetsu plushie/ 8D

Old 07-29-2011, 11:53 AM   #3054
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?ink? View Post
what has happened to him after getting cought, anything yet?
Spoiler:
he escaped the prison with Jugo, and he got a new sword (it's a samurai sword) but other than that, nothing.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:11 PM   #3055
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yet another character who will be written off

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-29-2011, 12:12 PM   #3056
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Spoiler:
he escaped the prison with Jugo, and he got a new sword (it's a samurai sword) but other than that, nothing.
do you know what manga that was on

love your siggy, 2NE1

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-29-2011, 12:38 PM   #3057
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?ink? View Post
do you know what manga that was on

love your siggy, 2NE1
Idk which chapter, but it was around the time that
Spoiler:
the seven swordsmen appeared in the war.

Indeed.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:04 PM   #3058
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ill join

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:00 AM   #3059
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

He's so cool!!!!!!!!! Can I join???
SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #3060
akatsuki_member246
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Akatsuki Hideout chillin' with Itachi, Hidan, and Deidara
akatsuki_member246 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I want to join!

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Itachi
(/_
(^-\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara

"Sorry Sasuke... this is the last time." -Uchiha Itachi's final words

(0)/_\(0) When the clan says that you can't love a certain woman... say screw you and kill them.
- Uchiha Itachi.
Put this in your siggy if you agree with Itachi.
akatsuki_member246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan club, hozuki suigetsu, information, join!, kisame, members list, mist, seven swordsmen, suigetsu, suigetsu fan club.