Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default help

whenever i try to edit a post it says
The website cannot display the page

why is that happening

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: help

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
whenever i try to edit a post it says
The website cannot display the page

why is that happening
Are the pages loading slowly for you?
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

no their fast

Old 08-20-2009, 10:15 PM   #4
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.
Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Wow... I'm stumped.

try clicking on

http://naruto.vminigun.viz.com/forum/

and then try to edit your post. Let me know if this helped, but I am actually stumped by this.

Edit: also try clearing your browser cache and then restart your computer, then click this link and try again.

If you do not know how to do this, you wil need to tell us what web browser you are using so we can prvide instructions.

I have to run but I am sure some other helpfl user could walk you through it.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.

Last edited by Toma RNK; 08-20-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Toma RNK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #5
rainbowrazor
Jonin

it didnt work

Old 08-21-2009, 04:27 AM   #6
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Not really related to your problem, but you should read this anyways. Seems like you can benefit from it.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16355
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.

Last edited by Err; 08-21-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:01 AM   #7
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
it didnt work
what browser are you using.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #8
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

that was jusg happennig to me leave the site then come back thats what i did
shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #9
rainbowrazor
Jonin

ya i did that but its still doing that today

Old 08-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #10
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

is it still doing that right now
shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #11
rainbowrazor
Jonin

yes!!!

Old 08-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #12
rose93
Chunin Exam Proctor

rose93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

try using a different bowser.

Spoiler:

FAMILY
Big Sis-kibaxino4ever234, Kunoichi of Tao,Yoshi-Chan, Yumi Kurosaki, Itachi's Rose
Little Sis-Itachi
, C-C
Big Bro-sasukexuchiha, naruto/fan boy, vampire Lycan, Shika,Nemico

Little Bro-itachifan100, Junchurikihost13, shadowslayer, Should Of Had A V8
Twin Bro-pein_nagato

~Shhhh~
rose93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Try using a different browser, and if that doesn't work, then it just might be a glitch.

Quote:
One of the first mongooses everyone. One of the few quality mods of the old days
Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #14
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

you can post but you can't edit.

other than not being able to edit, there's no other problem in browsing this forum? i mean you can open PMs, send PMs, go to threads, give rep...etc...

if the answer is yes, maybe the prob is in the forum. mods...anyone?

i really can't figure this out, but can you access other sites? have problem with other sites?

hmmm...maybe its your browser or maybe your internet connection is messing up with you...
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #15
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

kzilla2000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

same thing happens to me and if i refresh my page so many times it has a 500 internet error the suitible nodes are wrong idk its just really annoying.
kzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #16
uchiha-master
Chunin Exam Participant

uchiha-master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

taath happen to me twice becuse do to the page it has so many peoplae around the world the divice get slow
uchiha-master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #17
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

kzilla2000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-master View Post
taath happen to me twice becuse do to the page it has so many peoplae around the world the divice get slow
yeah.
kzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote