Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #41
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Going to heaven is impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachiuchiha85 View Post
i agreed to that in a conversation with you.
Apply that to everyone and we are all gods.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #42
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -deidara- View Post
i hope i go to heaven
wow you see your sad face at the end? that is great about religion and what makes you feel. "did they get you to trade, your heroes for ghosts" that is religion.
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

itachiuchiha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #43
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Apply that to everyone and we are all gods.
we, in our own ways, might be gods. We put up with more bad things than any other race in this universe. (since we are alone, so far)
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 08-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #44
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
wow you see your sad face at the end? that is great about religion and what makes you feel. "did they get you to trade, your heroes for ghosts" that is religion.
Prove it.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #45
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

Quote:
Prove it.
I trade what i believe in for a promise of something good. that is religion. you behave and try to act a certain way so you can get to heaven.
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 08-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #46
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
we, in our own ways, might be gods. We put up with more bad things than any other race in this universe. (since we are alone, so far)
Except we aren't. You aren't either. That is simply rewriting the definition of God. We may worship ourselves but we aren't gods.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:44 PM   #47
Konan9
Chunin

Konan9 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

And we may not be alone. Just because it hasn't been proven yet doesn't mean there aren't other life-forms out there. It's just that we haven't progressed in technology enough to explore the vastness of space.
/_ | _\

Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Under Development ^^!!
Awesomest Sisters EVER: Shikamarulover18, Kassie, Ellie, Hinata91
Just a "friend": Kyousei
Favorite Aloe Vera Plant: Zetsu
PM me if you want to be in it!

✮ALL✮KONAS✮UNITE!!!!✮
Don't forget to SMILE!!!!!~
Konan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:44 PM   #48
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

Quote:
Except we aren't. You aren't either. That is simply rewriting the definition of God. We may worship ourselves but we aren't gods.
you believe in god yet you dont even know who god is. look when we both are dead and you are not in heaven or hell but just in complete darkness you will be hearing me say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" you should live your life the way you want not in someone else's beliefs
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 08-20-2009, 09:46 PM   #49
Konan9
Chunin

Quote:
you believe in god yet you dont even know who god is. look when we both are dead and you are not in heaven or hell but just in complete darkness you will be hearing me say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" you should live your life the way you want not in someone else's beliefs
I agree with that. There are so many people in the world who devote themselves to their gods. But do you possibly believe that a god would want you to waste your life like that?!?!
/_ | _\

Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Under Development ^^!!

✮ALL✮KONAS✮UNITE!!!!✮
Old 08-20-2009, 09:47 PM   #50
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
People have the power to take away someone's life, or to save someone's life. That, to me, is pretty god-like. We have the choice to heal people or to hurt them. That's a life altering power that almost everyone has. Remember Shippuden Episode 88?
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:47 PM   #51
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konan9 View Post
And we may not be alone. Just because it hasn't been proven yet doesn't mean there aren't other life-forms out there. It's just that we haven't progressed in technology enough to explore the vastness of space.
let me ask you this, will we find new intelligent life form in other planets? if so, they have a god that is entirely differently than what we believe, and it is nothing compare to what ours believe, will their god be THE god or our god be OUR god that is the righteous god?

because according to gama there can only be one god.
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 08-20-2009, 09:47 PM   #52
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
I am, though. I choose to believe what I do, and I'm happy. Are you happy?
Old 08-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #53
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
People have the power to take away someone's life, or to save someone's life. That, to me, is pretty god-like. We have the choice to heal people or to hurt them. That's a life altering power that almost everyone has. Remember Shippuden Episode 88?
good freaking point! i can, RIGHT NOW, end somebody's life. that is pretty god like.
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 08-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #54
Konan9
Chunin

Quote:
let me ask you this, will we find new intelligent life form in other planets? if so, they have a god that is entirely differently than what we believe, and it is nothing compare to what ours believe, will their god be THE god or our god be OUR god that is the righteous god?

because according to gama there can only be one god.
Honestly I don't have the proof to answer that.
/_ | _\

Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Under Development ^^!!

✮ALL✮KONAS✮UNITE!!!!✮
Old 08-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #55
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

Quote:
I am, though. I choose to believe what I do, and I'm happy. Are you happy?
i am a happy guy

have my ups and downs but most of the time i am content with life. Tho i tend not to show emotions or feelings, not my thing. I rather be a monotone person for the most parts.
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 08-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #56
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
good freaking point! i can, RIGHT NOW, end somebody's life. that is pretty god like.
And, kind of scary. But then again, God-Like powers are usually scary to those who don't fully understand them.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #57
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Wrong. Please create a unique species without a mate. All we do is destroy and copy what has already been created.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #58
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konan9 View Post
Honestly I don't have the proof to answer that.
i am not asking you to, tho if you did have proof omfg that would have been awesome

but what do you think should be done?
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 08-20-2009, 09:51 PM   #59
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

Quote:
Wrong. Please create a unique species without a mate. All we do is destroy and copy what has already been created.
we destroy what WE created, not what god created.
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 08-20-2009, 09:51 PM   #60
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
i am a happy guy

have my ups and downs but most of the time i am content with life. Tho i tend not to show emotions or feelings, not my thing. I rather be a monotone person for the most parts.
Are you happy though? Are you peace with yourself, or better yet your own undeniable flaws?