Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-15-2009, 09:47 AM   #1
Tanaka
Academy Graduate

Tanaka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default What Pack should I buy?

As the title says, what pack should I buy? I have never played Naruto CCG, so I want to give it a try. So....which one?
Tanaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
Hab
Academy Graduate

Hab is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What Pack should I buy?

The newest one "Emerging Alliance".
Hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 12:05 AM   #3
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

did anyone buy the new decks yet ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
Tanaka
Academy Graduate

What good cards are there available in that pack?
Old 08-16-2009, 10:50 PM   #5
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i dont know.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:51 PM   #7
Tanaka
Academy Graduate

Wow! Thanks for that!
Old 08-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #8
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Talking Re: What Pack should I buy?

The Naruto TCG is so much fun! I just got the newetst Sasuke deck! Haven't been able to try it out though 'cuz I'm on vacation. ^_^

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:05 AM   #9
Tanaka
Academy Graduate

Do you know where I can learn all the rules? Is there a site that can teach me?
Old 08-25-2009, 09:47 AM   #10
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaka View Post
Do you know where I can learn all the rules? Is there a site that can teach me?
There's a tiny, easy-to-understand rulebook that comes in the decks. There's also a site that has al the info in the rulebook on it:

http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/game.html

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote