Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-21-2009, 09:35 AM   #41
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100
Default Re: Forums top 5!

i hope im one of the forums hottest guys
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:37 AM   #42
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
A top list without vidda being nicest or most helpful. I do not approve.
he's right Vidda MUST be in the list's.

and your not most evil for making a list it's the first list that doesn't look like a suck up to the mods.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #43
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

DX Aww but i like being evil T.T

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #44
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Darkmaru is not evil he is good
athoatho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #45
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

He wanted to be evil.....X3

Old 08-21-2009, 09:43 AM   #46
darkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

darkamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to darkamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by athoatho View Post
Darkmaru is not evil he is good
but...im evil cus i made her make me be on the lists...she said so...
[] []----Peace---[] []
|||||||----------|||||||
-|||||------------|||||
darkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:49 AM   #47
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hottest guy: Vino
Old 08-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #48
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
biggest @$$: Gamabunta

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 08-21-2009, 09:54 AM   #49
darkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

darkamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to darkamaru

Quote:
O_O...but gama-sama...vino's my sister...O_O
[] []----Peace---[] []
|||||||----------|||||||
-|||||------------|||||
darkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:01 AM   #50
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkamaru View Post
but...im evil cus i made her make me be on the lists...she said so...
* scratching my head * you confused me if like it this way ok
but both of you are not evil for me
athoatho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #51
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Angry Re: Forums top 5!

Quote:
....i'm a girl

Old 08-21-2009, 06:55 PM   #52
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I lol'ed when Assassin was number one.STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #53
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
I lol'ed when Assassin was number one.STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what?

im awesome

but yeah i don't want the entire forum copying me.

i'm ok with vino's because she isn't sucking up to the mods.

the other threads like this other than her's and mine are suck ups to the mods.(and don't deny it or get some of the mods out of your list.)

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-21-2009, 06:59 PM   #54
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Didn't she had a crush on you once.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #55
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Didn't she had a crush on you once.
i don't know.

i'm oblivious when it comes to those things.

i suck when it comes to women but i'm glad i have jenny.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #56
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Plus,vino is 9 and Yuukimaru is 12.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:05 PM   #57
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Plus,vino is 9 and Yuukimaru is 12.
age is slightly unimportant in a relationship unless one is 10 years older than the other

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-21-2009, 07:07 PM   #58
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

But puberty starts at 12,well I shouldn't care because I don't care about forum relationships.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #59
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But puberty starts at 12,well I shouldn't care because I don't care about forum relationships.
not neccesarily that's only an average #. i started puberty at 10. but it didn't really kick in until 13 so yeah.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #60
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Actually it is the normal age,but some people start puberty late or early,but it doesn't mean you have a disease or anything.

Tags
evil, hot, random