Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 is out!

I just got it yesterday and I'm already beating the story mode and quest mode.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #2
The Devil
Academy Graduate

The Devil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 is out!

Your talking out of your ass retard
were did you get it from who's getting sued
The Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Devil View Post
Your talking out of your ass retard
were did you get it from who's getting sued
What's your problem? I had it reserved at gamestop, and I was expecting it to come out 2, maybe 3 days from now. I got the call for my reserved game (I usually get a call the day before a game I reserved comes out) 4 days earlier than I should've gotten the call. The next day, I went to Gamestop and there it was, out four days early. The same thing happened to me with Ninja Council 4. I'm not making this up, I really do have it. Would it prove anything to you if I told you my stats for Survival mode, quest mode, or story mode? Or maybe the characters I've unlocked?
Old 09-12-2009, 11:21 PM   #4
R.K.
Chunin Exam Participant

R.K. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Devil, please don't flame.

And for the record, there are stores that will sell games as much as a month before it comes out, you have to know where to look. For example, a Borders that's by my house usually put's out new manga 2-3 week's before it's suppose to come out.
R.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:09 AM   #5
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I just got it yesterday and I'm already beating the story mode and quest mode.
Thats cool but isn't that against the law or something? Unless Tomy (People who make Naruto games for nintendo) gave that store permission to release that game early. Well cool that you got the game, I plan on getting it to
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:13 AM   #6
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this sucks! where im at we have all the first naruto sage games but no shippuden or anything in between!...

i have to drive for 3 hours just to go over to retarded america just to get shippuden!

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is a Narutard!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:59 AM   #7
The Devil
Academy Graduate

The Devil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'm sorry i relized roms were leaked and idiot new employees put it on shelves thats what my cousin from tomy said at least
The Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:12 AM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Thats cool but isn't that against the law or something? Unless Tomy (People who make Naruto games for nintendo) gave that store permission to release that game early. Well cool that you got the game, I plan on getting it to
Well if they decided to push the release date up, nothing would be wrong. But if they weren't allowed to sell it this early, then the store I bought it from would be in legal trouble. I bought it at a Gamestop.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #9
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol who gave me purple rep?

lol im gonna be honest here, i didn't know there were rep colors other than red and green

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:51 PM   #10
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Not officially.
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:31 AM   #11
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Well if they decided to push the release date up, nothing would be wrong. But if they weren't allowed to sell it this early, then the store I bought it from would be in legal trouble. I bought it at a Gamestop.
Okay *Nods* GameStop is pretty good, so I'm sure it was okay.
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #12
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

LOL! I got my "Naruto Shippuuden: Ninja Destiny 2" on September 10th at GameStop last Thursday. I got it reserved since the ending week of August then about 1 and half weeks later, I got it on that day.

Sadly, I am still on the Naruto search at the Orochimaru's Lair place, haven't met Sasuke yet, rofl. I know, I am not taking much time on it. i have school and HW and bah. Oh well. Hopefully I can finish and beat it so well before naruto's 17th bday: October 10th! LOL!!!

[The REAL release date for that game was suppose to be September 15th, Kakashi's 31st bday, TODAY!! GET YOUR GAMES!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!]

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote