Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Hey

MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
Ichimaru Gin
Apprentice Genin

Ichimaru Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hey

Nice Goten nice.

My Zanpakuto is the Mighty Kirugashi!
I'll Crush u with Gravity.
With a Smile I'll sever ur Soul Chain.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Amazing GF Cherry! I love her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ichimaru Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

You fall in love you lose.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
You fall in love you lose.

Spoiler:

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #5
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What?
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote