Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-10-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default blaz blue

has anyobdy playes this game yet i did and it could make a great anime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: blaz blue

heres proof

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have never heard of this game before. Was it a japan only release? I watched the video and it definitely looks like it would be a really cool anime. Could you tell me what the actual game was like?

Last edited by ByakuganMaster024; 08-11-2009 at 10:16 PM.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:16 PM   #4
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

um sure i can it's like guilty gears.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

Never mind. I just went to ign.com and found out everything I needed to know.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

does it look good ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #7
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
does it look good ?
Yes, I think it looks very good. The opening makes it seem perfect for an anime series. The game also looks like an awsome fighter so i'm gonna go pick it up this weekend now! Thanks for posting this thread, otherwise I would have never found out about the game.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #8
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This game is amazing. It plays extremely similar to Guilty Gear, it's made by the same people, but is still its own game. Although fans of casual fighters may want to stay away from the online because most people will completely destroy you unless you put in the time to learn combos for a character.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yea i know it looks like an anime .

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #10
R.K.
Chunin Exam Participant

R.K. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Blazblue is a good game. I got it the first day it came out(with the online only artbook and bonus stuff ^^). Some of the online players can be jerks though... I own a lot of people online just by spamming Noels drive attack
R.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

sweet i aint the only cheeter.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #12
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I love everything Daisuke does with his games, so I like BlazBlue. The music's always been my favorite part of Guilty Gear, which is the greatest rock soundtrack of all time, and the music's great here too.

I wish it was more user friendly, however. Everything's named randomly and nonsensically, as are most of the battle mechanics.

While fun, it almost goes out of it's way to be hard to pick up .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #13
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wow u like guilty gear games sweet who's your best characters ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-17-2009, 06:14 PM   #14
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

I just got blazblue on friday, and I just had to say that it's one of the best games I've played on the ps3.

I normally don't play fighting games like this so I missed out on guilty gear, but I thought this game was pretty easy for me to learn.

I also agree that the games music is really good.(I'm actually listening to some of it right now cuz I liked it so much.) I haven't played the online very much but I really like how there isn't much lag at all once the match starts up.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:34 AM   #15
R.K.
Chunin Exam Participant

R.K. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I play on the 360, and the 360 version is lag free. Even if I'm playing someone from Japan, it's lag free. They did an amazing job with the online play. You will probably have to download a patch the first time you play online. The patch is to fix the lag.

Now if Naruto: TBB was lag free... Worthless Ubisoft.
R.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:51 AM   #16
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
it's one of the best games I've played on the ps3.
That's not saying much.

Seriously though, BlazBlue is possibly the best fighter on the 360 and definitely one of the best games to come out so far this year for it.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:10 PM   #17
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it is a good game.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="