Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-07-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
RazorNion
Ninja Academy Student

RazorNion is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Lightbulb New Trailer for Naruto Shippuden: CoN Revo 3

I was browsing on YouTube and I found this:

What amazed me what that it won't be anything like Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 1. It's gonna be better!
Also, the characters I found out will be the ones from EX 2 I think.

So, are you going to buy it?
For sure I am.
RazorNion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: New Trailer for Naruto Shippuden: CoN Revo 3

Thanks for the video, even though I think it's not allowed to post video game videos. I might buy it if TS Ino's in it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Thanks
!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
Darkest-Yang
Apprentice Genin

Darkest-Yang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

awesome
Darkest-Yang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #5
ByakuKage
Chunin

Location: Listening to heavy metal in the Hidden Metal Village
ByakuKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Thanks for the video, even though I think it's not allowed to post video game videos. I might buy it if TS Ino's in it.
I'm pretty sure TS Ino's not in this. I think it's doing the same thing Ultimate Ninja 4 did, and only covering the Gaara Rescue Arc (but not finishing it)
ByakuKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Exactly but I know that Gaara's Sensei, Baki's in it!

Old 07-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuKage View Post
I'm pretty sure TS Ino's not in this. I think it's doing the same thing Ultimate Ninja 4 did, and only covering the Gaara Rescue Arc (but not finishing it)
...Nah. I'm sure they learned from their mistake of not finishing the whole arc before. Besides, the Hokage at TOMY implies that it will be the whole arc or more, and how would we have over 30 Shippuden characters if it wasn't the whole thing? It would suck to have like 14 Shippuden and the rest PTS.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
RazorNion
Ninja Academy Student

RazorNion is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
...Nah. I'm sure they learned from their mistake of not finishing the whole arc before. Besides, the Hokage at TOMY implies that it will be the whole arc or more, and how would we have over 30 Shippuden characters if it wasn't the whole thing? It would suck to have like 14 Shippuden and the rest PTS.
And remember, the American version is always different from the Jap versions.
RazorNion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #9
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You can post official trailors like this.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:52 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
You can post official trailors like this.
Oh ok. Thanks.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #11
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I am more excited to play it now.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:27 AM   #12
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah i saw that 2... Fer sure im going to buy it!!!!!!!! iT HAS wIFI!
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I'm gonna buy it too!

Old 07-11-2009, 03:04 AM   #14
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I'm gonna buy it too!
When you get it, you should send me your friend code! By then, I should be able to access wifi on my wii.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
shadow-of-kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:48 AM   #15
jowner
Freshmen Academy Student

jowner is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

awesome i wanna buy it now
jowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #16
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The tralier looks cool. I really want to get this one. Wifi is going to be great!
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #17
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm for sure getting this game.... mostly because it has Wifi. Can't wait to play with some of you guys when the game comes out.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:48 PM   #18
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

it looks really cool
kakashi842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:54 PM   #19
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

awesome

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:37 AM   #20
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

im probably gonna get it too and we can all play it on WIFI thatd be awsome!!!!!
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote