Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 05:22 PM   #21
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Forum Rules Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachiuchiha85
the ranks are ok. the only problem i see is that now people are gonna start posting anything, and when i mean anything i mean they are gonna just go and ask anything or just post for any reasons. YOU UBERS NEED TO MAKE A RATING ON THIS POSTS.
ie. have a button on the bottom that just says rank the post, 1 to 10 every time someone ranks it u accumulate those points and that way it helps u to "level" up. also u should make it mandatory (i am pretty sure u guys can do that) and only one vote per village member. that way if the post sucks or is arrogant u give it a low point grade, if u liked it found it helpful or funny give it a better point grade.
Not a bad idea. Also, this is funny, because i already made a topic where you can post for no reason, lol
Old 05-03-2009, 08:32 AM   #22
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi
Quote:
the ranks are ok. the only problem i see is that now people are gonna start posting anything, and when i mean anything i mean they are gonna just go and ask anything or just post for any reasons. YOU UBERS NEED TO MAKE A RATING ON THIS POSTS.
ie. have a button on the bottom that just says rank the post, 1 to 10 every time someone ranks it u accumulate those points and that way it helps u to "level" up. also u should make it mandatory (i am pretty sure u guys can do that) and only one vote per village member. that way if the post sucks or is arrogant u give it a low point grade, if u liked it found it helpful or funny give it a better point grade.
Not a bad idea. Also, this is funny, because i already made a topic where you can post for no reason, lol
lol me too i made one.

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
Old 05-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #23
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quote:
We're interesting in a 'rating/karma' system too. I'm pretty sure we can do this in future iterations of the forum, but don't quote me on it.
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:17 AM   #24
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
Quote:
Quote:
We're interesting in a 'rating/karma' system too. I'm pretty sure we can do this in future iterations of the forum, but don't quote me on it.
wats next after special jonin canidate

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
Old 05-03-2009, 09:18 AM   #25
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

You petition to be a Special Jonin with a custom title. If your peers and us read through your posts and decided you've made more quality posts than not, then you get it. If it seems like you mostly spam, then you wait a little bit longer.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #26
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
You petition to be a Special Jonin with a custom title. If your peers and us read through your posts and decided you've made more quality posts than not, then you get it. If it seems like you mostly spam, then you wait a little bit longer.
Oh i see Thank you SRhyse-sama

Old 05-04-2009, 05:33 PM   #27
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Uber, u said something about "karma" do explain, i dont get it.
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

Old 05-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #28
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix

uh yeah this is kinda off subject but i couldn't find any other place to post this
i have been offline for about a week now and i went to log in today (i have it set to log me in automatically) so when i pushed forum it said i was permanently banned i cleared my cookies and was able to log on again but why was i banned? i only have 1 warning so i should be alright so why?

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Old 05-18-2009, 02:44 PM   #29
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tenth jinjuuriki
uh yeah this is kinda off subject but i couldn't find any other place to post this
i have been offline for about a week now and i went to log in today (i have it set to log me in automatically) so when i pushed forum it said i was permanently banned i cleared my cookies and was able to log on again but why was i banned? i only have 1 warning so i should be alright so why?

i am guessing because of the automatic logging didnt work and u werent online. if not talk to a mod.
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 05-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #30
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tenth jinjuuriki

i am guessing because of the automatic logging didnt work and u werent online. if not talk to a mod.
Ya somone else had this bug they are working on it...

Old 05-26-2009, 06:37 PM   #31
Emery
Freshmen Academy Student

Emery is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

On quite a few forums, one of the rules is you can't double post and beyond. Maybe look into that? -

Back on the real topic:

I believe it is clear in my perspective. It is basic rules anywhere you go and I don't see how someone cannot understand it.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #32
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

YESH you added a rep button!!! sweet!!!! thanks
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 06-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #33
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

and whats the example-add to jounin's reputation?
Old 07-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #34
sasruto
Veteran Chunin

sasruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thanks vidda, didn't know that.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #35
kazuki_65
Genin

kazuki_65 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
We wanted to clarify some things. Scroll down and check 'em out. Or maybe you should read the forum rules from the beginning for the first time :o :

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

Also, let us know if you want some things clarified so that we might include it if need be.
when i clicked it, it said that the link was broken so, i dont know the new rules.
My story- Kazuki Hayate(カズキ ハヤテ:

Made a website! Not really finished:
http://kazukihayate.weebly.com/
I still love this story:

My deviant art:

Old 07-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #36
Ichiraku Ramen
Chunin Exam Participant

Ichiraku Ramen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Ichiraku Ramen

the topic doesnt open for me D:
Closed Thread