Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Angry a poem of hate: let out the pain

let out the pain
refuse to let the beast be slain
take it out on those who made you feel this way
today's the day
to whipe out all of humanity
forget all your sanity
just bring a knife
and begin to take everyone's life
they are worthless trash
this will be over in a flash
they shoved you into the abyss
you have the right to be pissed
make them pay for their sins
now it's your turn to win
make them feel the torment they put you through
this is the day they will rue
pick up the gun
because your done
holding the weight of everyone else on your back
don't cut them any slack
slit their throat's
and hide the body on a boat
blow of their head
they will soon all be dead
i will torture the human race
and whipe it out and leave without a trace
let it out let them hear you cry
understand it's there fault they're about to die
let it out and don't hold back
make them think you've gone all wack
let out all you've got inside
for now it's there turn to hide.

as always please post.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito

Last edited by assassin; 08-16-2009 at 10:53 AM.
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:25 AM   #2
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: a poem of hate: let out the pain

no one's reading.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 08-16-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

wow its awesome! but idk why im sad

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

Hey that is sooooooo good!

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:26 AM   #5
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i agree vino!!!i like it

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

probably cause you read the poem.

many of my poems make ppl sad. the rest make ppl laugh

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-16-2009, 11:29 AM   #7
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

i like it, it very sad
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hate, poem