Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 02-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #81
ajbk4life1
Ninja Academy Student

ajbk4life1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to ajbk4life1 Send a message via Skype™ to ajbk4life1
Default Re: Shuriken, I own one.

i want one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ajbk4life1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:10 AM   #82
kekki genki
Chunin

kekki genki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i got three little kunai and a 12" one. i want to get some shurikens nextt i just been spending my money on my bleach sword collection =D

Wandering Vizard
kekki genki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:32 AM   #83
SakuraKaulitz221
Veteran Chunin

SakuraKaulitz221 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want a real one I only have paper ones! I carry them around with me. Peopl usually beg me to make some for them.. I made like 20 one day during english in school because people wanted them -_-
Old 02-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #84
Namikaze-Sakura
Ninja Academy Student

Namikaze-Sakura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Namikaze-Sakura

I only have some plastic toy Naruto ninja equipment. Man I'd love some of that stuff.

Though I have made a few shuriken out of CDs that failed to burn. They fly pretty well...
Namikaze-Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:53 PM   #85
Snagglepuss
Freshmen Academy Student

Snagglepuss is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You know you've read too many demotivational pictures when you see "own" and want to correct the person with "has".
Snagglepuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:15 PM   #86
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

senji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagglepuss View Post
You know you've read too many demotivational pictures when you see "own" and want to correct the person with "has".
Hahahaha
Old 03-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #87
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

thats kool i just got a 12" kunai and a set of 3 shuriken

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kg gangster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #88
yondamaine
Genin Elite

yondamaine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i want a shuriken nor a katana. THere is a way how to make paper ones but i am bad at origami
yondamaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:29 AM   #89
kvSaku
Chunin Exam Participant

kvSaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

MY neighbor has like 10 of them. He lets me throw them once in a while. I throw them at a peice of wood.
An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. Someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Sometimes, Internet troll is trying to spin conflicting. Or making Fake threads

Mystic rp rank-White haired Guardian
kvSaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #90
mintdragon123
Academy Graduate

mintdragon123 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i have a kunai, but mommy took it away cause it was sharp :P meenie

GO ON FOR YEARS TO COME NARUTO

be glad naruto, your name means spiraled fishcake
*drool for ramen naruto*

======ஜ
۩۞۩ஜ======
[COLOR=cyan][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=LemonChiffon]
mintdragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #91
mintdragon123
Academy Graduate

mintdragon123 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i rly want a kunai shuriken the big shuriken too and a katana that would be kewl

GO ON FOR YEARS TO COME NARUTO

be glad naruto, your name means spiraled fishcake
*drool for ramen naruto*

======ஜ
۩۞۩ஜ======
[COLOR=cyan][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=LemonChiffon]
mintdragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:39 AM   #92
uchiha madara12
Freshmen Academy Student

uchiha madara12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they sell naruto wepons at http://www.swordsswords.com/naruto-m...ime-items.aspx realy cheap to

and i guess this could count as one to http://www.swordsswords.com/x-claw-d...th-sheath.aspx

Last edited by uchiha madara12; 06-15-2010 at 05:08 AM.
uchiha madara12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:45 AM   #93
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol, i have too but that was too dangerous because it was the Big one.
I also have Kunai & Katana.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:37 AM   #94
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I don't own any Naruto Weapons though was tempted to buy a set at our last Armagedon Expo in March this year. But the one weapon I do have is Final Fantasy Eight, Squall Leonhart's Gunblade (the one with griever on it) made of metal and has a display stand to put it on, I would say it is about 1m long approx, maybe smaller.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:43 AM   #95
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why is everyone so proud that they can make paper shurikens? big deal so can i.
my dad used to sell katanas and knifes and i used to play with them all the time.

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:47 AM   #96
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i have arrows that explode on impact, beat that
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #97
9tail
Chunin Exam Proctor

9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ok seriously whats with all the talk about paper shuriken...i made like 50+ of those...i dont have any metal naruto weapons...my mom overreacts to everything -_-...
Old 06-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #98
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tail View Post
ok seriously whats with all the talk about paper shuriken...i made like 50+ of those...i dont have any metal naruto weapons...my mom overreacts to everything -_-...
LOL, I stole one from my friends bookbag, her paper shuriken, and she said shes going to get me back and she didn't, but it gave me a paper cut, tell me thats not dangerous.

P.s Thread creator, you never posted a picture.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:10 PM   #99
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
LOL, I stole one from my friends bookbag, her paper shuriken, and she said shes going to get me back and she didn't, but it gave me a paper cut, tell me thats not dangerous.

P.s Thread creator, you never posted a picture.
This thread's mad old Kiko, you do realize this. Right?
Plus his/her Last Activity: 10-29-2009 11:20 PM
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #100
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
This thread's mad old Kiko, you do realize this. Right?
Plus his/her Last Activity: 10-29-2009 11:20 PM
>___< The last post was today though.
>_____< Wow okay, I will just pm them to put up a picture. >___<

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote