Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #21
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Will Kakashi find a date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
Will Kakashi find a date? ;p
he's being dating
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Jiraiya's books
all along. Open your eyes.. fellas.

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:38 PM   #22
Tobi Madara
Chunin

Tobi Madara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^^^ No...Just no. The only ones that would be good are Anko, Mei, or Konan

Last edited by Tobi Madara; 04-30-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Tobi Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #23
Temari-san
Chunin Exam Participant

Temari-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i've got a lil' somethin' that will clear the air!!! did anybody watch kakashi gaiden??? it was like episode 120 or somethin'??? team minato consisted of obito, kakashi and RIN!!! *HINT!* *HINT* rin had a major crush on him so i think he will find someone *cough rin cough*...i state my case!

I love pink floyd, metallica, motley crue, led zeppelin and rammstein. ohh yes <3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Temari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #24
Tobi Madara
Chunin

Tobi Madara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temari-san View Post
i've got a lil' somethin' that will clear the air!!! did anybody watch kakashi gaiden??? it was like episode 120 or somethin'??? team minato consisted of obito, kakashi and RIN!!! *HINT!* *HINT* rin had a major crush on him so i think he will find someone *cough rin cough*...i state my case!

Uh...
Spoiler:
Rin's dead

Last edited by Tobi Madara; 05-01-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Tobi Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #25
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont know, hopefully, he is the "Cool Ninja" lol! Poor kakashi is dateless! Maybe if he'd stop reading make out paradise...(Do girls see him reading them?)
Old 05-02-2010, 07:01 PM   #26
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Maybe that one girl in episode 101. When he sves her from that wierd squad. or Anko
Old 05-03-2010, 01:16 AM   #27
phoenixmiko
Ninja Academy Student

phoenixmiko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think he will eventually. Kakashi is pretty good-looking so I wouldn't be surprised if he had some secret admirers already. As for a specific person to date him, I would say that Anko, Shizune or Ayame would be great choices. I also like him with Rin although such an outcome would be impossible in canon.
phoenixmiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:47 AM   #28
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yes he will, and it would be me

i hope it would be like, at the very end, he meets someone, no exact conclusion, but like a cliffhanger, so fans are satisfied, but no too jealous either

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

I adopted Chibi Killer Bee!! OH YEAH!
Kakashi-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:06 AM   #29
Elu-Sensei
Freshmen Academy Student

Elu-Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hard to say with Kakashi. I'd give it a 50/50 chance.

And personally, as much as he should...I don't think he'll ever get married.
Elu-Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #30
Rathegon
Jonin

Rathegon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rathegon Send a message via MSN to Rathegon Send a message via Yahoo to Rathegon

Yugo!!!
Rathegon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:43 AM   #31
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah he should have a date with Ayame!
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:06 PM   #32
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I think he might at some point.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:07 PM   #33
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

he will ^^ i hope ><

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:51 AM   #34
xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx
Genin

xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he will. with me. Haters: Go leap off a bridge. or go through a wood-chipper.
Spoiler:
Splat!
Spoiler:
and if you oppose to KakaMe he will kill you!

Depression is like Quick sand
the more you fight to Get out the more it sucks
you back in. You just have to sit there and let it engulf you.
If you love X-Files PM me!!!

Yeah, I'm that weird chick who falls in love with fictional characters and could tell you every secret to Final Fantasy 8 an the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time.
(:
"Let's eat, Grandma!" or, "Let's eat Grandma!":Grammar saves lives.
DOWN WITH JUSTIN BEIBER!! LONG LIVE SCREAMO!
xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:20 PM   #35
2bein<3
Apprentice Genin

2bein<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is the Fan girl in me, but Kakashi should date me! Ahhh!! lol

Ok moving on, I don't think he'll ever date anyone honestly, he's to much the cool loner stereotype, but I would like to see Naruto become sensei over kakashi kid, pass down the story you know?

But if he did date some one, fangirls everywhere will be sad! Including me....

"Uh, Naruto, your speech was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die."

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the road of life."

~ Kakashi <3
2bein<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #36
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

No, it would upset the Naruto balance.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:44 AM   #37
2bein<3
Apprentice Genin

2bein<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
No, it would upset the Naruto balance.
How so?

"Uh, Naruto, your speech was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die."

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the road of life."

~ Kakashi <3
2bein<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #38
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If he does find a girl then by looks it will be one of mei, kurenai, anko or ayame. Judging by the outline visible from the mask and accounting for the fact of white fang being a good looking guy, it is safe to assume that kakashi is one of the "cool kids" out there. Add to that, his reputation and you have someone who will never hear a no in love matters. I guess at the end of the story he will definitely find someone.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:07 AM   #39
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's interesting. I never thought about that.
But since shippuden his reputation became a little more goofy in my opinion.
He seems like a very average approachable guy. Not 'cool' at all.
I was also thinking: Why does he read all those kissing guides? He doesn't need it!
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #40
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx View Post
he will. with me. Haters: Go leap off a bridge. or go through a wood-chipper.
Spoiler:
Splat!
Spoiler:
and if you oppose to KakaMe he will kill you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bein<3 View Post
This is the Fan girl in me, but Kakashi should date me! Ahhh!! lol

Ok moving on, I don't think he'll ever date anyone honestly, he's to much the cool loner stereotype, but I would like to see Naruto become sensei over kakashi kid, pass down the story you know?

But if he did date some one, fangirls everywhere will be sad! Including me....

Pshhh, I love Kakashi, and he is mine.
(look at my name)

Anyways I think he should date Anko
I love that couple.

Tags
kakashi