Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Andrew Namikaze
Default If you could be related to any character, who would it be?

I say Darui or Minato....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Albatross125
Viz Adventures Guild- Bard
Andrew Namikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
Ryou
Apprentice Genin

Ryou has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ryou has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ryou has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: If you could be related to any character, who would it be?

Jiraiya,

not gonna lie I'm a pretty big perv.

^_^
Ryou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:44 PM   #3
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Sasuke of course
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryou View Post
Jiraiya,

not gonna lie I'm a pretty big perv.

^_^
I guess I would to because so am I.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Albatross125
Old 04-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #5
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sasuke or Naruto or both. They are my favourites and love their Abilites and Techniques. Or the Sage of the Six Paths. He is cool and powerful!
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Being related to The Sage of Six Paths would be alittle OP, but yeah that would be pretty sick...

Albatross125
Old 04-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

omg def kabuto hands down

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #8
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
omg def kabuto hands down
Really???

Albatross125
Old 04-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hm......... Ya'll know...but then again.....can't marry them I we were blood related.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:17 PM   #10
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

yeah andrew he is my idol

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #11
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Uhh I dont see kabuto as a cool character more like creepy

Albatross125
Old 04-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #12
Ryou
Apprentice Genin

Ryou has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ryou has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ryou has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Shino Aburame, we don't know much about the Aburame clan only that they're bugmasters/bugtamers, it might sound creepy but it sounds cool to me.
Ryou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #13
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Aburame clan all day.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #14
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Whatever relation that would get me the Rinnegan. Y'know god powers and such...

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #15
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Hiruzen Sarutobi or Zabuza Momochi
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #16
After
Academy Graduate

After has completed a tough C-rank mission!After has completed a tough C-rank mission!After has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Probs inuzuka clan, who doesnt want a pet ninja wolf!?
After is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #17
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kushina Kushina Kushina Kushian KUSHINA!

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #18
TheOrangeHokage
Freshmen Academy Student

TheOrangeHokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Either Kushina, Shino, Or Kakashi.
TheOrangeHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #19
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Sai,Naruto,Darui, and Kakashi...
New Naruto game is coming!

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #20
pink_haired_medic
Ninja Academy Student

pink_haired_medic saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Shikamaru and Tsunade
pink_haired_medic is offline   Reply With Quote