Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 03-04-2010, 05:52 PM   #5181
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: ANBU Help Topic! Ask Any Question Here!

Edit: Toma you beat me to it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #5182
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Toma...any idea on how long that will be

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:02 PM   #5183
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
Toma...any idea on how long that will be
Well from what I see, The war council is working very hard lately and in my opinion I think that they are almost done. If you see some threads, Some threads say the War council needs our help. So in my opinion I think its almost done but I'm probably wrong.

Old 03-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #5184
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Perfect View Post
Well from what I see, The war council is working very hard lately and in my opinion I think that they are almost done. If you see some threads, Some threads say the War council needs our help. So in my opinion I think its almost done but I'm probably wrong.
No, I believe you're right. From what Toma's been saying it seems the WC is done with all but the last few details and fixing up the subforums a bit. I'm not so good with technical stuff, but if I'm right that might take a week or two to finish touching up. Then they'll likely double check everything, look for any last minute fixes they need to make, and then the WC goes live.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #5185
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

thank you guys for opinions

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:17 PM   #5186
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
No, I believe you're right. From what Toma's been saying it seems the WC is done with all but the last few details and fixing up the subforums a bit. I'm not so good with technical stuff, but if I'm right that might take a week or two to finish touching up. Then they'll likely double check everything, look for any last minute fixes they need to make, and then the WC goes live.

FF13 comes out next week. You all wont even here from me for 2-3 weeks when that happens.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #5187
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
thank you guys for opinions
No problem.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:23 PM   #5188
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Is the lockdown over?

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:25 PM   #5189
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
Is the lockdown over?
No...

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #5190
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I need to get up to date here. I hope it wont still be here in 2011 maybe it could be here till 2020.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #5191
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You may pm me for updates. I'll be the play by play.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:52 PM   #5192
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

what do you do when you get d-rep for something you didn't do?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #5193
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Did they leave a name? If you were downrepped without any justification, then I guess you could seek a moderator because I'm pretty sure that's abusing the rep system.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #5194
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Did they leave a name? If you were downrepped without any justification, then I guess you could seek a moderator because I'm pretty sure that's abusing the rep system.
there wasn't any name.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 03-05-2010, 04:01 PM   #5195
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
what do you do when you get d-rep for something you didn't do?
What do you mean something you didn't do? It leaves a link to where you got down rep and what post it was, So please post the link here and we will check if it was a helpful post or not.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #5196
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Um i have 2 questions!!

1.) Is there any way i can change my username? (because it kind of lame)

2.) Why can't i have a custom rank?

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

*Talim of the moonlight* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #5197
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Talim of the moonlight* View Post
Um i have 2 questions!!

1.) Is there any way i can change my username? (because it kind of lame)

2.) Why can't i have a custom rank?
You can change your username, but it's extremely hard & there is a higher chance you'll be denied without good reason. Apparently it raises confusion from what Toma explains, I can see that.

Custom ranks are earned by doing something special/extra for the forum or winning a contest.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #5198
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Perfect View Post
What do you mean something you didn't do? It leaves a link to where you got down rep and what post it was, So please post the link here and we will check if it was a helpful post or not.
since i'm no good at posting links,i'll put the info naruto's world:nation & clans,which village is stronger,my post were 8 & 10 the reason was for d-repping someone but i didn't rep or d-rep anyone.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #5199
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Red face Re: ANBU Help Topic! Ask Any Question Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
You can change your username, but it's extremely hard & there is a higher chance you'll be denied without good reason. Apparently it raises confusion from what Toma explains, I can see that.

Custom ranks are earned by doing something special/extra for the forum or winning a contest.
Thank-You girlie! Im going to just take a chance. So where so i go to change my username or i just cant?

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

*Talim of the moonlight* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #5200
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
since i'm no good at posting links,i'll put the info naruto's world:nation & clans,which village is stronger,my post were 8 & 10 the reason was for d-repping someone but i didn't rep or d-rep anyone.
Sorry but I cant help you with that all I can say is ask a Mod.