Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #4921
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim
Default Re: ANBU Help Topic! Ask Any Question Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Can anyone post any art pictures like Mona Lisa, la Angel de la Independecia (the Angel of Independence), Michelangelo's David, etc. in here or not?
i'm pretty sure you can post any non viz owned pictures, so yes?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #4922
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Could the WC release every jutsu they have made so far because everyone will have to change every jutsu they have picked so far.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:16 PM   #4923
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i was just wondering, what's the point of using invisible mode? (i mean besides the invisible part)

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:16 PM   #4924
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Can anyone post any art pictures like Mona Lisa, la Angel de la Independecia (the Angel of Independence), Michelangelo's David, etc. in here or not?
Anything as long as it isn't owned by Viz, such as Naruto, Bleach, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
i was just wondering, what's the point of using invisible mode? (i mean besides the invisible part)
Multiple reason, really. If you don't want people stalking you, or PM'ing you when you're busy. It's pretty much up to you.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #4925
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
Could the WC release every jutsu they have made so far because everyone will have to change every jutsu they have picked so far.
They'll just have to pick and purchase once the system goes live and everything is released.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #4926
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

BUt really what would it hurt to let us have a list...its not like the WC is actually do anything right now so why not?

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 02-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #4927
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Anything as long as it isn't owned by Viz, such as Naruto, Bleach, etc.
so i answered it right then?

Old 02-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #4928
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
i'm pretty sure you can post any non viz owned pictures, so yes?
Does it include the Angel of Independence if anybody has heard of the statue?
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:23 PM   #4929
Memitim

Quote:
Does it include the Angel of Independence if anybody has heard of the statue?
if viz does not own it you can post it

Old 02-08-2010, 07:23 PM   #4930
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
if viz does not own it you can post it
Thank you.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:27 PM   #4931
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

allrigt now you are spamming guys...and will someone answer my last question

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 02-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #4932
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Quote:
BUt really what would it hurt to let us have a list...its not like the WC is actually do anything right now so why not?
War Council....I doubt many of the members of said council even do anything anymore or are on here much so something like that probably won't happen unless someone such as yourself volunteers to make that list.

Toma RNK is the only one I have seen actually work on it a little bit...if you want a list talk to him about it and offer to create it or ask him about it.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 02-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #4933
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Lists don't need to be made, there's just no need to release them now, and people would have a ton of questions that will be answered when the system goes live. So, rather than cause confusion and ruin the surprise, they'll be released when it goes live, unless someone decides otherwise. Plus, not everything is completely ready.

I've done some stuff quite recently, so nah. xDD
Old 02-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #4934
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Two major reasons that we can't release the jutsu yet;

1. They're not finished balancing, and people would kick up a massive fuss if we changed them after they've practiced with them. If you want them to move faster, I suggest you hound KGT here.
2. Questions will be asked that would be answered anyway, creating extra fuss for us.

And they just got 3 new WC councilors, I think things are moving along nicely.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #4935
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just noticed I received negative rep, and in the thread section, it said,"N/A". And the note was, 'Spam'.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:35 PM   #4936
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
I just noticed I received negative rep, and in the thread section, it said,"N/A". And the note was, 'Spam'.
When it says 'N/A', that means the thread has been deleted.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #4937
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no it means that the post was deleted not the thread

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:40 PM   #4938
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Perfect View Post
no it means that the post was deleted not the thread
It could be either or.
The post could have been deleted, or the thread could have been deleted.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:44 PM   #4939
MadaraTobi
Chunin Exam Participant

MadaraTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was wondering how exactly you can go up in "rank" on here,and are there any shortcuts?

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.

A dream of mine is to post good wholesome comments and eventually become a F.A.I.L member,though I know it wont be easy.
MadaraTobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #4940
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraTobi View Post
I was wondering how exactly you can go up in "rank" on here,and are there any shortcuts?
No shortcuts. Unless you want to spam and then you will be infracted and/or -repped, and that's not good.

You rank up by posting in sections of the forum that count.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.

Last edited by Soccer Ninja 21; 02-09-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote