Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-13-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default after five kages arc

what do you think is next after this arc
even if the sasuke thing is settled[i don't think so]
and even if the danzo thing is settled[i don't think so]
there is still madara, kisame, kabuto, and possible war
what do you think

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
narutoultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: after five kages arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoultra View Post
what do you think is next after this arc
even if the sasuke thing is settled[i don't think so]
and even if the danzo thing is settled[i don't think so]
there is still madara, kisame, kabuto, and possible war
what do you think
i think naruto still has a longgggg way to go...there are a lot of lose ends to be tied......eg: kabuto has nt much screen time after sasuke killed oro execpt the one time he talked to naruto....so i think that it might tAKE SOMETIME FOR KISHI TO TIE kabuto into the recent events... i mean he cant just pop up outta nower.........so that itself will take aleast 2 chaps.....and yea like you said i dont think the sasuke thing will be settled anytime soon and that will propably take lik 50 chaps....bt looking at how things are going..... and
if i had to make a random guess
i think the next Arc will be called
MOON'S EYE ARC
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
The issue of Orochimaru possibly taking over Kabuto is still alive.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I get the feeling this arc will end Naruto part 2.

Naruto part 3 will be the Fourth Great Ninja war.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #5
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There is a 3 way split and 3 possibilities...

Large spoilers.

Spoiler:

Path 1) Sasori comes back to life (???) or takes over Kankuro. Big trouble...

Path 2) Kabuto and Orochimaru. Lots of crazy mischief. The most likely...

Path 3) Naruto, in an attempt to save Sasuke is labeled as a rogue ninja.

Now, Naruto and Taka are on the road of the rogues. A twist... Least likely...

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

i agree with the part three idea the fourth shinobi war is most likely with naruto and the akastuki in the middle
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:16 AM   #7
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea, naruto wont end anytime soon wit all this stuff and secrets still yet to be revealed
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #8
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Just check the second spoiler tag in my sig to see what I think will happen

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #9
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think there will be a final battle arc where leaf and cloud clash in war and the remaning akatsuki and kabuto and sasukes team all have a final battle royel where everything goes crazy with action.

Akiko: meow....*resting on my head*..... =^_^=
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:09 PM   #10
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*explodes from deidara rules above post awesomeness *

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #11
xxgolden
Freshmen Academy Student

xxgolden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe another timeskip I have no idea.
xxgolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #12
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
i think naruto still has a longgggg way to go...there are a lot of lose ends to be tied......eg: kabuto has nt much screen time after sasuke killed oro execpt the one time he talked to naruto....so i think that it might tAKE SOMETIME FOR KISHI TO TIE kabuto into the recent events... i mean he cant just pop up outta nower.........so that itself will take aleast 2 chaps.....and yea like you said i dont think the sasuke thing will be settled anytime soon and that will propably take lik 50 chaps....bt looking at how things are going..... and
if i had to make a random guess
i think the next Arc will be called
MOON'S EYE ARC

Very much agree...
We still have awhile of Naruto to watch..
Old 08-16-2009, 06:50 PM   #13
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

This looks like it might possibly be the last arc. All the key players are heading to one single location, I doubt this will happen again. All 5 Kages, Naruto's team, Team Taka, Kabuto (Probably after he's found.)

Madara is finally putting his plans into action meaning he won't last much longer, Danzou and Zetsu are loosing their mystery, possibly meaning they will be taken care of soon. Naruto and Sasuke will probably have their next match soon. Naruto already got is next power up, he just needs to learn how use KSM. Also, Kisame is off capturing Killer Bee, which could mean the Akatsuki is closer to their goals, or the death of another Akatsuki, maybe both. I doubt a war will happen, with Naruto's new messiah complex he'll try his best to stop it and at the meeting he'll probably end the cicle of hatred. As for the loose ends in pairings, Hinata has confessed her love and Sakura found out Naruto actually loves her, so it could go either way.

I doubt the manga has much left, this arc plus another max probably.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:57 PM   #14
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm sure that we have a while to go, but I don't think that there will be a part 3.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:41 PM   #15
Uotsan
Apprentice Genin

Uotsan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
This looks like it might possibly be the last arc. All the key players are heading to one single location, I doubt this will happen again. All 5 Kages, Naruto's team, Team Taka, Kabuto (Probably after he's found.)

Madara is finally putting his plans into action meaning he won't last much longer, Danzou and Zetsu are loosing their mystery, possibly meaning they will be taken care of soon. Naruto and Sasuke will probably have their next match soon. Naruto already got is next power up, he just needs to learn how use KSM. Also, Kisame is off capturing Killer Bee, which could mean the Akatsuki is closer to their goals, or the death of another Akatsuki, maybe both. I doubt a war will happen, with Naruto's new messiah complex he'll try his best to stop it and at the meeting he'll probably end the cicle of hatred. As for the loose ends in pairings, Hinata has confessed her love and Sakura found out Naruto actually loves her, so it could go either way.

I doubt the manga has much left, this arc plus another max probably.

the manga has alot of things left. like who is narutos mother. what if somebody capture her or something. do he have a half brother or sister. did madara kill her. is his mom going to be the one that teach naruto how to use his water element if he has it. Its a lot of things you can use with naruto mom specialy since nothin has been said about her. kishi can easily put her in the manga and fans would be amaze. what about the kisame vs 8-tails. Naruto controlling the nine-tails. the compatition between sakura and hinata. More information about the fourth hokage. How is kabuto going to show up. what was that seal or jutsu that Jiraya was talking about to that toad paper or something. that can go with controlling the nine-tails. This is coming from the top of my head. theirs alot stuff left. Kishi can also add some new characters if he wanted for part three. becaues if you think about it Naruto is still a long way from becoming hokage and it would be wrong to anounce Naruto as the 6th hokage before kashi because Naruto is still dumb and is to young. ooh what about konohamaru. is naruto going to be a mentor to squad 7 like kakashi.

Last edited by Uotsan; 08-20-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Uotsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:44 PM   #16
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uotsan View Post
the manga has alot of things left. like who is narutos mother. what if somebody capture her or something. do he have a half brother or sister. did madara kill her. is his mom going to be the one that teach naruto how to use his water element if he has it. Its a lot of things you can use with naruto mom specialy since nothin has been said about her. kishi can easily put her in the manga and fans would be amaze. what about the kisame vs 8-tails. Naruto controlling the nine-tails. the compatition between sakura and hinata. More information about the fourth hokage. How is kabuto going to show up. what was that seal or jutsu that Jiraya was talking about to that toad paper or something. that can go with controlling the nine-tails. This is coming from the top of my head. theirs alot stuff left. Kishi can also had some new characters if he wanted for part three. becaues if you think about it Naruto is still a long way from becoming hokage and it would be wrong to anounce Naruto as the 6th hokage befor kashi because Naruto is still dumb.
I mentioned most of what you said and the other things can be included next arc or might not even happen.

In a recent interview Kishi said the manga is ending soon, he most likely wants to move onto his new project.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:44 PM   #17
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

DENILE. Naruto will never end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I don't think this going to be the end soon. I'm thinking it will probably end on a nice, even number like 500. It is possible that it could end by 500, too. I just hope that it has a good, satisifing ending.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #18
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Me to
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:00 PM   #19
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

I feel that there may be 2 more major arcs and then that will be the end...All the loose ends can be dealt with in the remaining arcs....Nothing lasts forever but its been a great ride so far...
Old 08-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #20
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu_no_D View Post
I feel that there may be 2 more major arcs and then that will be the end...All the loose ends can be dealt with in the remaining arcs....Nothing lasts forever but its been a great ride so far...
non beleiver lol
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, danzo, kabuto, kaga, sasuke