Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife
Default Okay, enough with the anti CN threads already.

Everyday as soon as I sign in I usually see an anti CN thread.....then throughout the day, I see about twenty more.

My question is: Do you need to make a million threads bashing CN, or trying to get CN to bring Naruto back? Honestly. At first I agreed with the CN bashing, but now I think it needs to stop. CN showed all of the original Naruto series, minus the last ten filler episodes. Give CN credit for that. At least CN showed Naruto.
CN stopped showing Toonami and Naruto due to a lack of money. I am sure if they had the money, they would still be showing Naruto. It was one of the more popular shows, correct?

So what I am trying to say is, PLEASE, stop making all the anti CN threads. They are super annoying, and what are they doing to bring Toonami and Naruto back? NOTHING.

~Thanks~

(Note: I was not sure if I should post this thread in the debate forum....but I did anyways...so if this thread is in the wrong place do not complain, please. I figured someone would wander in here and turn it into an arguement/debate soooo. )

Last edited by RockLeesFutureWife; 08-10-2009 at 01:04 PM.
RockLeesFutureWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Okay, enough with the anti CN threads already.

I wont complain, tho if you want i can lock it. But that is up to you. (the thread is not a debate so it should not go here, but that is entirely to you)

btw agreed on the subject.
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

itachiuchiha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i agree!!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #4
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

i agree!!

itachi/madara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #5
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachiuchiha85 View Post
I wont complain, tho if you want i can lock it. But that is up to you. (the thread is not a debate so it should not go here, but that is entirely to you)

btw agreed on the subject.
(I am sorry, I was trying to decide between Debate and Off Topic...and I picked Debate. -_- I am sorry.)
Old 08-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #6
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ya I agree with you, they at least point naruto on for the time. After all they wouldn't care about of if we even start rebelling against them just to put naruto back on.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #7
"Byaku-ingan"
Chunin Exam Participant

"Byaku-ingan" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A lot of people simply don't recognize that CN doesn't own the rights to Naruto or a lot of other shows they have (excluding their originals that is). They are simply buying a "contract" for a determined amount of time. Usually if the show is popular, then the people who have the rights to the show increase the price in the "contract". Everyone should just leave CN alone because unless you have $53 million (I think that was the price for 8 months....I'll check again) and want to buy it back for them, then you shouldn't be talking about one of the most famous and still loved channels of all television history. That's all I have to say and sorry I got a little carried away, lol.

- Kinda creepy

I adopted Hinata!!

<---The Rep button is that way
"Byaku-ingan" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #8
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ya I guess we should give them some kudos.

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #9
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hated CN before they cancelled Naruto because they took off other good shows too. Also their shows are stupid like chowder that is gross. Flapjack is gross too.
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

agreed. i do hate cn but god damn stop complaining about it and be like me and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #11
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke/Itachi View Post
I hated CN before they cancelled Naruto because they took off other good shows too. Also their shows are stupid like chowder that is gross. Flapjack is gross too.
CN probably could not pay for the shows they cancelled, in case you haven't noticed, our economy in America sucks..and CN was probably effected just like all of other companies. And some of the shows finished, what are they gonna do? Keep showing a show that already had it's final episode?

Tags
no anti cn