Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation a new plan to bring naruto back: THE NARUTO FUNDRAISER!

since the last plan apparently didn't work and cn isn't airing naruto because they can't afford to i'm gonna ask everyone to do something.

a fund raiser to bring naruto back.

do what ever you have to sell cookies, lemonade, random things, YARD SALE.

but if they need money lets help them get that money.

our current amount of money raised: $000

# ppl helping:2

note: we need thousands of dollars so help damn it i can't do it alone!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito

Last edited by assassin; 08-12-2009 at 02:29 PM.
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: a new plan to bring naruto back: THE NARUTO FUNDRAISER!

Ahh so thats what you meant....
Umm good idea i suppose...
Old 08-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #3
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The companies that air Naruto can't legally accept your money like that, you likely won't raise enough money to be worth it, and you say all this assuming it's because they can't afford it, which you haven't really based on anything.

So while I wish you luck, and the forum's here if you need it to do this, you've got alot going against you that you'd need to think through first, ya know?
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

so you'll help?

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 08-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
The companies that air Naruto can't legally accept your money like that, you likely won't raise enough money to be worth it, and you say all this assuming it's because they can't afford it, which you haven't really based on anything.

So while I wish you luck, and the forum's here if you need it to do this, you got alot going against you that you'd need to think through first, ya know?
I've thought it through.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:

So while I wish you luck, and the forum's here if you need it to do this, you've got alot going against you that you'd need to think through first, ya know?
yes, so true

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #7
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

plz don't go shouting at me for trying.

I'm doing everything that i can to help.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #8
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Sir Ricey basically told you everything I was going to.

Nobody is shouting at you, but kindly telling you that you're fighting a near-impossible battle.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #9
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
I've thought it through.
Then can you explain why you think this is going to work in spite of everything to the contrary? Because that's going to be crucial if your plan's going to work, and to get the support you think you'd need.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #10
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Money is definitely not the reason. Im not going to say DVD sales, but....
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:21 PM   #11
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Then can you explain why you think this is going to work in spite of everything to the contrary? Because that's going to be crucial if your plan's going to work.
reason 1 : ppl all over the world like naruto so if we ALL did a fund raiser and slowly collected money over time we'ld get enough to actually help.

sure getting the box sets and buying naruto stuff is important but since no ones going to do that this is the best i could come up with.

reason 2: i know myself alone can't collect enough money but what about 100 or so ppl collecting money.

the more the merrier and the better and the more likely it will work.

reason 3: actually im still working on the legal issues so if anyone can help me with that PLEASE do so this wasn't a waste.

reason 4: if they won't accept our money then if we used that money to buy a bunch of naruto stuff then that money would work toward bringing naruto back.

i keep hearing all this stuff about how it's the fans fault because we don't buy the boxs sets and what not. well if they won't accept the money then we'll make sure it gets to them somehow.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #12
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Money is definitely not the reason. Im not going to say DVD sales, but....
is everyone trying to put me down again?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #13
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hve ernd 1000 dolrs ptu that in teh frst pst
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #14
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I wasnt putting you down....

I was saying "Money". Keyword... "Money".

But again, you'd need some hellacious support. If you truly are serious about this, do some research. Read up on some actors and athletes and see if you can find any anime fans, specifically Naruto. You definitely are going to need some huge support to pull of a fundraiser like this.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #15
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Quote:
No, it's that this idea couldn't work, and just because people buy alot of Naruto stuff doesn't mean CN will air it.

100 or so people just won't do this, the people passing by would be like, "Poor kids..." and I don't want that said to me, and most people don't, plus I'm not willing to give up my good stuff.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #16
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

And TBC and Rise said the rest.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #17
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Assassin, your trying, but this is kind of "not do-able", because
1.)Your assumption, is only an assumption, not a proven fact.
2.)Even if its a fact, that money is the factor, we can't raise enough money.
3.)Even if we somehow raise enough money, how do you plan on giving them, you can't knock on their door, and say, "take this", you know.

I know I kind of pretty much restated what SRhyse said.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #18
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I wasnt putting you down....

I was saying "Money". Keyword... "Money".

But again, you'd need some hellacious support. If you truly are serious about this, do some research. Read up on some actors and athletes and see if you can find any anime fans, specifically Naruto. You definitely are going to need some huge support to pull of a fundraiser like this.
then tell me the problem.

i won't stop till Naruto is back up and that s a promise.

so help me! i never ask for help unless i truely need it. and i'm on my knees begging ppl.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #19
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Quote:
then tell me the problem.

i won't stop till Naruto is back up and that s a promise.

so help me! i never ask for help unless i truely need it. and i'm on my knees begging ppl.
Read the posts again and tell us what you think. Read it again.

I don't know a lot of people who would go through with this. Actually, I don't know any. So count me out.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #20
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

as much as i want it too assassin...this aint gonna work...we'd need WAY more money than you think...and how would we get all of it to them if they said yes? i doubt people on here trust you enough to send you money...at least...not that much money...maybe if it was five bucks theyd do it but...whatever. i think wed need a different plan but you can try man...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fund raiser, naruto, plan