Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default naruto vs sasori

Area: where chiyo and sakura fought sasori
Range: 50m?
Naruto: shippuden (timeskip)
Spoiler:
(after pain fight :P)

edit: sasori: kazekage puppet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Cyl; 11-20-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: naruto vs sasori

naruto could sm would make him rly fast plus FRS and boss summons
Old 08-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

SM Naruto wins with FRS and boss summons. He could probably get into SM by using clones.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

yes, naruto pwns sasori

Old 09-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Then again, if Naruto starts in base mode then Sasori most likely wins.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #6
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Then again, if Naruto starts in base mode then Sasori most likely wins.
no shippuden naruto

Old 09-01-2009, 10:43 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
no shippuden naruto
I don't think base Shippuden Naruto would stand much of a chance with the 3rd Kazekage's Iron Sand. SM Naruto could win with difficulty.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Area: where chiyo and sakura fought sasori
Range: 50m?
Naruto: shippuden (timeskip)
sasori: no kazekage!
up, looook, i dont like those odds lol

Old 09-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #9
sendatsu The "guide"
Ninja Academy Student

sendatsu The "guide" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no iron sand?? then i guess naruto pwns him
Old 09-01-2009, 11:59 PM   #10
Neji_Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Neji_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Neji_Hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to Neji_Hyuga

i think naruto would win
Old 09-02-2009, 12:02 AM   #11
sendatsu The "guide"
Ninja Academy Student

sendatsu The "guide" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji_Hyuga View Post
i think naruto would win
nice explanation

mine would be

1Naruto has boss summons, FRS and SM

2 if sasori uses 1000 puppets naruto would spam shadow clones, i mean come on

3 kyuubi transformations can clean the poison out of naruto's blood if he gets hit, not to mention he could destroyy sasori with the kyuubi transformation, i think all he need is 4 tails, but is he uses 8 tailes hes obviously going to pwn
Old 09-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #12
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendatsu The "guide" View Post
nice explanation

mine would be

1Naruto has boss summons, FRS and SM

2 if sasori uses 1000 puppets naruto would spam shadow clones, i mean come on

3 kyuubi transformations can clean the poison out of naruto's blood if he gets hit, not to mention he could destroyy sasori with the kyuubi transformation, i think all he need is 4 tails, but is he uses 8 tailes hes obviously going to pwn
i agree

Old 09-02-2009, 04:16 AM   #13
arsenakos
Genin Elite

arsenakos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to arsenakos Send a message via Skype™ to arsenakos

sasori of course
/_!_\

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\

/l/l/l

(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_!_\
I'll have the samehada just you wait!!!!!

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\
Old 09-02-2009, 05:38 AM   #14
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:

Naruto cuz he has SM and FRS
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Old 09-02-2009, 06:07 AM   #15
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Yeah, everyone beat me to it

If Naruto is in his standard form (out of Sage Mode), Sasori's 298 poisoned puppets and Heart Transfer would pose a huge difficulty to him, and Naruto would be likely to lose in this situation. On the other hand, Sage Mode Naruto would beat Sasori. All of his abilities are highly enhanced, and he could hide some shadow clones to gather nature energy while he fights. This could probably almost match Sasori's infinite stamina, and Naruto would eventually get to his weak-spot.

If Sasori had Iron Sand, however, this fight would be much more interesting.

Old 09-02-2009, 06:08 AM   #16
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

naruto

with
Spoiler:
sage mode,rasen shuriken,boss sumunings,he wins
Old 09-02-2009, 06:58 AM   #17
Neji_Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Neji_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Neji_Hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to Neji_Hyuga

i agree with itachi fan
Old 09-02-2009, 07:43 AM   #18
abby750
Genin Elite

abby750 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

naruto wins
Old 09-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #19
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

who thinks would be funner if he had iron sand>

Old 09-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #20
XxninjagirlxX
Chunin Exam Participant

XxninjagirlxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto so wins