Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-11-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default takuya's forum character: Takuya

name: Takuya
height: 5'3
likes: hangin with freinds, training, missions, helping others
dislikes: killing, stuck up people, stewed vegetables
village: hidden moonlight village
element: unknown
appearance:

so how'ld i do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito

Last edited by assassin; 08-20-2009 at 08:09 AM.
assassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
toss38
Genin Elite

toss38 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to toss38
Default Re: takuya's forum character: Takuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
name: Takuya
height: 5'3
likes: hangin with freinds, training, missions, helping others
dislikes: killing, stuck up people, stewed vegetables
village: hidden moonlight village
element: unknown
appearance:

so how'ld i do?
You did very well
toss38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Wow thanks dude it doesn't look exactly like the description I gave you,but I like it dude I'm gonna give you rep for this
Old 08-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

nice, hey can you draw? because maybe you could draw yours
Old 08-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #5
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Wow thanks dude it doesn't look exactly like the description I gave you,but I like it dude I'm gonna give you rep for this
this was as close as i could get. red jacket brown hair and there isn't a moonlight village shinobi pic on the internet yet.

wow. that rhymed.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 08-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #6
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jounin View Post
nice, hey can you draw? because maybe you could draw yours
if i could. i would draw it. but i can't so oh well.

i'm looking for a partner to draw pics for me.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #7
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
this was as close as i could get. red jacket brown hair and there isn't a moonlight village shinobi pic on the internet yet.

wow. that rhymed.
Yeah I didn't expect you find a picture that looked exactly like my description if you did it would have been a miracle,but I appreciate you doing all of this
Old 08-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #8
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

well no problem.

let me know if you find someone that can draw REALLY well.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #9
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey I just realized this the belt kinda looks like two crescent moons facing each other and joined together
Old 08-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #10
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

you just realized that?

i saw that and that's why i picked it.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #11
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

So I guess thats my village headband then
Old 08-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #12
Neji55
Apprentice Genin

Neji55 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

A SPENDID NINJA IS BORN NOT MADE!!

A man who stands for nothing falls for anything

Student:naruto879
Neji55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #13
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So I guess thats my village headband then
pretty much.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-13-2009, 07:18 AM   #14
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

nice...

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #15
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

my revenge has been made.

note: normally i will NEVER do this sorta thing but yeah i had to do it for revenge.

IM AN AVENGER!

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #16
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

hahahaha,lol. wow.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #17
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Cool Re: takuya's forum character: Takuya

Quote:
my revenge has been made.

note: normally i will NEVER do this sorta thing but yeah i had to do it for revenge.

IM AN AVENGER!
no,an idiot is wat u r.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 08-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #18
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
no,an idiot is wat u r.
Tell him something he doesn't know and man thats funny
Old 08-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #19
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Cool Re: takuya's forum character: Takuya

Quote:
Tell him something he doesn't know and man thats funny
lol. yep
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 08-14-2009, 09:31 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote