Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-28-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
zadazai
Freshmen Academy Student

zadazai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Where are the new episodes??

Hello fellow Naruto fans! I have to say this is a great story and action animi. I just want to know what happened to all the new 8 episodes were supposed to get every Friday? I look forward to watching them on Fridays but the past two weeks theres only been one episode? Whats going on?
zadazai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
DBZKING
Apprentice Genin

DBZKING is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Where are the new episodes??

look eight episodes were being posted untill the sereies caught up with the japense dubs,from now on its only one episode a week
DBZKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
Casuna
Ninja Academy Student

Casuna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That is not right dbzking. I am still wating fore the new episodes on saterday on cartoon network. So why havent there been any on . casuna out
Casuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:21 AM   #4
rpgprincess8
Freshmen Academy Student

rpgprincess8 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto isn't shown on cartoon network any more. They've given up on it pretty much. Maybe they will show it again, I think they still have a contract with Viz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casuna
That is not right dbzking. I am still wating fore the new episodes on saterday on cartoon network. So why havent there been any on . casuna out
rpgprincess8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:58 AM   #5
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

Natsumii145 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

But are they still updating on fridays?? The countdown timer on the main site isnt there anymore.

Team Raikou Sensei: jounin
The "Rick Roll" is the single most childish internet fad ever, anyone who actually finds this garbage funny seriously needs to grow up. Copy this into your sig if you agree
Sai's Bro. You are now the blue part of my siggy. 8D

ϟϟ
Genin of the Hidden Lighting
"The Lightning's Purple Flash"
Natsumii145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:57 PM   #6
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsumii145
But are they still updating on fridays?? The countdown timer on the main site isnt there anymore.
We're sticking to our once a week update schedule, pending something happening in Japan.

As for the countdown timer, we're fine tuning it a bit. It'll be back up shortly. Sorry to worry you guys .
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I wonder how long this filler will last. I'm really excited about the upcoming battles, like.....

***SPOILERS***

Sasuke vs. Deidara
Pain vs. Jiraiya
Sasuke vs. Itachi

and eventually...........

Naruto vs. Pain!

***END SPOILERS***

Assumingly Japan gets one episode per week, so we'll get the episodes at the same rate........anybody else excited about the battles?
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:44 PM   #8
jakalan
Freshmen Academy Student

jakalan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question Re: Where are the new episodes??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713
I wonder how long this filler will last. I'm really excited about the upcoming battles, like.....

***SPOILERS***

Sasuke vs. Deidara
Pain vs. Jiraiya
Sasuke vs. Itachi

and eventually...........

Naruto vs. Pain!

***END SPOILERS***

Assumingly Japan gets one episode per week, so we'll get the episodes at the same rate........anybody else excited about the battles?
Yes!!! I can't wait to watch these fights animated! I hope they do a couple of episodes like episode 85 (The Terrifying Secret) with the great animation. It would makes the fights a whole lot better (although they're already really good)
jakalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:36 PM   #9
Chidori101
Freshmen Academy Student

Chidori101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Why arent they showing u.s. episodes anymore. they never come on. Im just about to give up and go and watch them in japanese
Chidori101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:35 PM   #10
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Ok, this is old news, but on April 11th, they are doing Naruto again. They did not stop it. Ask around, you'll see.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #11
SHANKARMA
Freshmen Academy Student

SHANKARMA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken
Quote:
Ok, this is old news, but on April 11th, they are doing Naruto again. They did not stop it. Ask around, you'll see.
when was this said
SHANKARMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #12
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Quote:
I found about this a few days ago. My friend says that in Japan Shippuden is on episode 180 or something is that true or is my friend a big liar?
Old 04-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #13
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Unfortunately, your friend is a big liar.

Currently they're at 102.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #14
RazorX
Ninja Academy Student

RazorX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto
Quote:
Quote:
I found about this a few days ago. My friend says that in Japan Shippuden is on episode 180 or something is that true or is my friend a big liar?
i guess some people arent aware that this is naruto's official site?
no offense, but all you had to do was look at the homepage to realize that shippuden is only on episode 102.

and can people stop insisting that naruto is coming back april 11th? before people kept saying april 4th; and look at any tv schedule site, even cartoon network, and NOTHING has been listed. even tvguide.com says that naruto WILL NOT BE AIRING IN THE NEXT 14 DAYS. with simple math, that means that naruto will NOT be airing on april 11th.

and to all you people that have said it is countless times, could you please post a SOURCE?? not one person has backed up this information. none of you have even said what channel it'll be airing on. and if none of the big anime sites (including the site we're discussing on; the OFFICIAL SITE) have posted news saying that this was the date, how are we supposed to believe you? give me a credible source, that doesnt mean some random youtube video or user. simply use your head; if this were legit info, then VIZ would have long confirmed it here on this site.
RazorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #15
Anime Man
Apprentice Genin

Anime Man is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just wait till wednesday we should have some by noon April 29
Anime Man is offline   Reply With Quote