Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 04-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #661
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Post your art/ Fan Fiction characters here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Hm, well that's too bad. He is actually supposed to be rather fierce
and vicious. Though I can't draw well enough to depict that. Not now.
But anywho, whether it looks silly or ferocious, he still eats people. Yay.

That's good. Though drawing semi-liquids not in a container is difficult.
I think if Sewer Boy were ever to be animated (after being made into
a comic) the clay men would be a lot of fun. It would sorta be like
the T-1000 in a way (in how it melts into forms) though the basic
form looks more like an oozing pile of sludge. If you ever seen
The Adventures of Mark Twain, a claymation film, you'll see
the devil characters wears a Comedy/Tragedy mask and it will
shift expressions and the face becomes distorted and it holds
no form. That's pretty much how the claymen will be.

Thanks though
Yeah, I thought the claymen would probably look like that. I've never seen that so, that analogy doesn't work. Could you like PM me a vivid description of Coldcuts. I might try to draw him IF I have free time. And maybe post it. xD
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #662
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post
Oh boy, the double meme of doom. I've seen several of these done brofore. xD
they can fun, but in every one I have done there's some time of Viz fan art on it so I can't post it XD

There fun to see how they trun out i'm always up on doing another one if I have time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:49 PM   #663
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
they can fun, but in every one I have done there's some time of Viz fan art on it so I can't post it XD

There fun to see how they trun out i'm always up on doing another one if I have time
I love to do memes too, but I never get tagged...

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:51 PM   #664
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I love to do memes too, but I never get tagged...
I never get tagged to, people see it and then ask me wether I know about that meem or not.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #665
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I never get tagged to, people see it and then ask me wether I know about that meem or not.
Weird.
The tagging system fails. xD

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #666
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Weird.
The tagging system fails. xD
It does fail

Old 04-29-2010, 01:26 AM   #667
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Character from "Python Rogue" a Graphic Novel Series that I plan to create and publish eventually someday. Hopefully sooner than later. It's about a domestic terrorist group called "Python Rogue" in California and how it's trying to fight against organized crime.

Name: Alfred Tashoffe
Alias: The Young Teacher
Height: 5 foot 7 inches tall
Weight: 135 pounds
Ethnicity: White
Occupation: CEO of Tashoffe INC (A company that manufactures and sells automobile parts). Suspected of
being "The Young Teacher", the leader of Python Rogue.
Dislikes: Those who slack off in the work place. Taxes.
Voice Actor: Dan Woren (Note: He's not actually the VA. I just think it be cool.)
Personality: Sophisticated. Hard working. A good leader.
History: Alfred Tashoffe worked in the auto industry for
34 years before he started his own business which boomed
quickly and due to an unforgiving economy busted quicker.
The company however did not falter and struggled on.
Even so, Alfred Tashoffe remains in the top 10% of the
nation's richest men. Police suspect that he may be
involved with Python Rogue however.

Notes about drawings: The one that is in a different style
was not drawn by me but was created by in a program
called flash face

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 05-05-2010 at 08:42 AM.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #668
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Another coloring project. The lines are from Red-Priest-Usada.deviantart.com

Spoiler:

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:45 PM   #669
Zaori Momochi
Banned

Zaori Momochi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Another coloring project. The lines are from Red-Priest-Usada.deviantart.com

Spoiler:
Work in progress or is that the finished version?
Zaori Momochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:52 PM   #670
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaori Momochi View Post
Work in progress or is that the finished version?
Work in progress of course. xD
Although sadly I'm getting 4 wisdom teeth removed tomorrow so I won't really be able to work on it some more until Monday.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 04-29-2010, 05:27 PM   #671
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post

Those look great!

I think you posted him a while ago, but that looks good.

Nice!!!
Well it's mostly for the descriptions and I write these mostly for myself
to help develop the characters.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #672
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is a drawing I drew for mr.sticky.

yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #673
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
K, also Code Geass is awesome
Is it? Never watched it. That's the one with some kind named Lelouch
who's supposed to be some big evil brain-iac, right? I think a lot of people compare it to DN though it looks fairly different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
This is a drawing I drew for mr.sticky.

Awesome. I would consider this a good design for the more basic crazy crocs.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #674
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

...and thank you AGAIN Zero :3

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:09 PM   #675
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney-lyra View Post
aww, cute! That's really good zero! X3 who may i ask requested it?
TT.TT

(Why is it going lowercase so much)

(Ugh, Finally)

Old 05-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #676
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aww, cute! That's really good Zero! x3 Who may I ask requested it?
Sai's brother did

Old 05-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #677
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Sai's brother did
LOL, I posted that much to fast. xD

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #678
Sai's brother
Jonin

Yups XD

Old 05-06-2010, 09:33 PM   #679
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LOL, I posted that much to fast. xD
Why and how?

Old 05-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #680
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Why and how?
I mean I asked the question, like, HALF a second after Sai's bro replied, and I didn't realize it.

R.I.P RedBlade.