Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-18-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Its all set up~Spoilers.

THE BELOW ARE GOING TO BE SPOILERS

Spoiler:

Ok, This is about Naruto chasing after Sasuke or leaving him once and for all.
as some might have noticed, Mr.Kishimoto is setting things up for the recent chapters, please note:
Sai tell Sakura of Naruto's pain
Shikamaru tells Sakura of letting go of Sasuke
Sakura looks like she is about to give up on Sasuke
Sasuke is shown to descend into darkness, and become an internationlly wanted criminal.

So, by seeing all this, soon Naruto is going to make a choice, so I see two possible things going to happen:

Sakura convinces Naruto to let go of Sasuke, and Naruto finally focuses on how to deal with the Akutsuki and become a Hokage, and take care of the village, and find peace in the ninja world

OR

Sakura goes to Naruto, and tells him not to let go of Sasuke, no matter, how many people are going to be against, and to change Sasuke, then Naruto goes away from the village, and thinks of killing Danzou, so that Sasuke doesn't have to, and Sasuke wouldn't become an even more criminal, and becomes a rogue, and gives up his dream of Hokage for his friend.

I see either one of these happening,
now my question is

Which do you want to happen:
I want the first to happen

Which do you think will happen:
I feel like the second one has a higher chance(not all of it), the next chapter 460, should change my opinion.

So what do you think.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #2
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Its all set up~Spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post

Spoiler:

as some might have noticed, Mr.Kishimoto is setting things up for the recent chapters, please note:
Sasuke is shown to descend into darkness, and become an internationlly wanted criminal.

So, by seeing all this, soon Naruto is going to make a choice, so I see two possible things going to happen:

Sakura convinces Naruto to let go of Sasuke, and Naruto finally focuses on how to deal with the Akutsuki and become a Hokage, and take care of the village, and find peace in the ninja world

OR

Sakura goes to Naruto, and tells him not to let go of Sasuke, no matter, how many people are going to be against, and to change Sasuke, then Naruto goes away from the village, and thinks of killing Danzou, so that Sasuke doesn't have to, and Sasuke wouldn't become an even more criminal, and becomes a rogue, and gives up his dream of Hokage for his friend.

now my question is

I feel like the second one has a higher chance(not all of it), the next chapter 460, should change my opinion.

So what do you think.
Spoiler:

Sakura Had told Shikamaru that She's gonna tell naruto to leave sasuke to her...thereby freeing him of his curse....When sai tells sakura that the promise that naruto made to her is the thing that hurts him the most..and binds him to find sasuke(wheaather he wants to or not)....like a curse....it could be entirly possible that naruto wants to bring sasuke back of his own will(like shizune said) ....but maby sakura just wants naruto to kno that she has freed him of his promise and that he dosnt have to chase sasuke if he dsnt want to...espescially if he's doing it for her......But i dont think that sakura will give up on sasuke herself...

PS:i like the 1st one better 2

Last edited by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto; 08-18-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:17 PM   #3
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Can you put that in spoilers please?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:14 AM   #4
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post

Spoiler:

OR

now my question is

So what do you think.
maybe. but i think Naruto will not give up on Sasuke that easy (just because Sakura asked him to let go). We all know that Sasuke is Naruto's "bestfriend" too. And besides backing up on his word is not his nindo. So maybe its just another set up for the BFFs to fight each other and see their growth as ninjas. =)

so of the two, number two is better i think. =)
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well anything can happen
What i want to happen is the first...
What i think will happen is like a mix of the 1st and 2nd....
Old 08-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

to hell with sasuke, first one.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:17 PM   #7
hurcule
Ninja Academy Student

hurcule is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto's not gonna give up on Sasuke; his ninja way won't allow it. He's not gonna be coming after Danzo either though, cause that's against his ninja way too (as of his encounter with Nagato).

Either way, Naruto can't ignore Sasuke, or put him off to the side, because he's fast becoming a threat to peace. Sasuke's aiding the akatsuki, and at this rate, he's gonna get a ninja war started because of his actions. Naruto's gonna have to confront him, and soon. He's gonna have to choose to either convert him, or kill him.

I don't see either one happening, because I see Naruto leaving Konoha, but I don't see Sakura getting him to let go of Sasuke either.
hurcule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #8
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really think the first one is gonna happen. Because Sakura feels so guilty about the pain she caused Naruto. Yep, this is def Sakuras development.
AuroraxEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #9
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I hope the first one happens
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:09 PM   #10
painxkonan
Chunin Exam Participant

painxkonan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

first one sounds better to me
painxkonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #11
ironwez20
Apprentice Genin

ironwez20 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if you look at the the new spoilers madara seems to set both of them up
ironwez20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #12
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:

maybe Naruto and Sasuke will team up to kill madara
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #13
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha master View Post
Spoiler:

maybe Naruto and Sasuke will team up to kill madara
Don't forget Danzo!
AuroraxEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:37 PM   #14
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

if naruto gives up his dreams of becoming hokage for that piece of crap(sasuke) i will find a way to magically poof myself into the manga kill sasuke myself and then punch naruto really friggin hard in the face

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote