Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #161
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Karin Fan Club

Yes welcome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #162
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

rrrrrrrrrevive!!!!!

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #163
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I wonder what Karin is doing at the moment?
Is she still being interrogated?

Old 01-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #164
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

no shes free

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #165
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Really then I wonder when she will make an appearance

Old 01-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #166
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

in tha war, i think shes gonna b forced to fight

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #167
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Why?
Do you think she would go back to Sasuke?

Old 01-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #168
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i doubt it

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #169
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Unless shes under some genjutsu u never know what Sasuke did lol

Old 01-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #170
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

true,

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #171
rainbowrazor
Jonin

But Karins given up on him I think shes on Konohas side now

Old 01-03-2012, 06:32 PM   #172
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

me too

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #173
Nagahana
Apprentice Genin

Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hey I wanna join....I really like Karin....

More on topic, I think we'll see her fighting in the war, on Konoha's side...after all Sasuke did to her I think she is over him for real....

I didn't know you liked Karin as well Vermillion-san, nice to know one of my friends likes her as well
Old 01-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #174
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i luv karin

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #175
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

ahhh Karin's alright for me! =/
I just didn't like the fact she was with all those villains! and helping Sauske when he should have died lol xD that means he truly wasn't strong enough!! >:[
But anywayss i hope she does help Konaha or does side with them in the war! i do hope to see more of her cuz she isn't that bad of a character!!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #176
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

^this

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #177
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
^this
what about it?!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #178
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Yah she is put down for her past obssesion with sasuke.She is a truely talented kunoichi with unique abilities.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #179
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
what about it?!
i agree with

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #180
rainbowrazor
Jonin

there is so much about her that we dont know

Tags
fan club, karin