Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #141
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Karin Fan Club

bump!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #142
akatsuki_member246
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Akatsuki Hideout chillin' with Itachi, Hidan, and Deidara
akatsuki_member246 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'll join, Karin's cool and not as useless as people assume

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Itachi
(/_
(^-\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara

"Sorry Sasuke... this is the last time." -Uchiha Itachi's final words

(0)/_\(0) When the clan says that you can't love a certain woman... say screw you and kill them.
- Uchiha Itachi.
Put this in your siggy if you agree with Itachi.
akatsuki_member246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #143
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Karin is very usefull

Spoiler:

Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One"
Inform others that they exist only in your imagination
Sing the Batman theme incessantly

♥Cutietenten♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:59 AM   #144
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

people just hate her because of the crush she had on sasuke

Old 08-05-2011, 12:15 PM   #145
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't hate her I just think she's weird.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #146
rainbowrazor
Jonin

well she is weird lol its funny though

Old 08-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #147
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Chunin Exam Participant

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ill join!!

Kankuros Awesome :3

My sis in real life: Kibafan1
My Teacher: Taker369

Forum Gf: mangagirl <3
Forum Mom: Kakashi's Girl
put this on your siggy if you love kibafan1.

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:56 PM   #148
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i want in >.<

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #149
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Welcome people!!!

Old 08-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #150
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

why thank you razor, and thanks for the rep too

Storm 3 Best

Old 08-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #151
rainbowrazor
Jonin

your welcomes nya

Old 08-06-2011, 06:18 AM   #152
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

this fanclub needs to move

Storm 3 Best

Old 08-06-2011, 11:33 AM   #153
rainbowrazor
Jonin

ya it does

Old 08-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #154
rainbowrazor
Jonin

I feel sorry that Sasuke stabbed Karin

Old 08-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #155
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

I Wanna Join This too xD
Old 08-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #156
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Hehehe welcome I know I own alot of fanclubs lol

Old 08-06-2011, 01:25 PM   #157
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Yeah I Know xD
Old 08-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #158
rainbowrazor
Jonin

hahahah yah lol

Old 08-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #159
hnl
Genin

hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hello

Karin is very cool.
Wondering if she might be a member of the Uzumaki clan
Not only her hair-color, but also her personality.
hnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #160
sadbuttrue93
Apprentice Genin

sadbuttrue93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll join! She's a lot more useful than all of Sasuke's other fangirls.

Tags
fan club, karin