Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #121
DVKaty
Freshmen Academy Student

DVKaty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Karin Fan Club

I will join!!!!! XD I have just recently discoverd she was actually awesome!!!!! xD
DVKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #122
dillydally
Genin

dillydally is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVKaty View Post
I will join!!!!! XD I have just recently discoverd she was actually awesome!!!!! xD
Wow I can believe any would find this form after it's been died for so long, but any ways welcome aboard!!!!!!!

In the spirit of this thread re-awakening let's talk about Karin recent character develope in the past 10 chapters and what do you guys think will happen to her after this arc

Spoiler:
I'm so proud of her for getting over Sasuke
dillydally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #123
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i would like to join!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #124
dillydally
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
i would like to join!
Yay another member, welcome!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #125
DVKaty
Freshmen Academy Student

DVKaty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yay!!! Thank you for letting me in!!!! xD xD

I agree little Karin's growing up!!!!!! :')
DVKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #126
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Might as well join this one too.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #127
dillydally
Genin

Welcome!
Karin's interrogation scene was so funny, I hope we will get to see more of it.
Glad to have you Katy! p.s love you suigestu chibi, speaking if which I wonder how long will have to wait before he reappears again.

___
/^ ^\ "Let's make our relationship clear" ~ Suigestu
/----\ Because you can't have Karin without Suigestu

/\/\/\/\/
(>_ <) "I would love only myself and fight only for myself" ~ Gaara
/ / l \ Support Gaara, and put him in your signature.

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die: Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred" - Charge of the Light Brigade
Old 05-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #128
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

LaGueraUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha

ROFL xD I can not believe their is actually a fan club of her.
Suit yourself ppl ;P

Yes I am a Karin hater.
<3Fam ;D

-Kakashi FC member-Uchiha FC member -Tobi FC member-ItaDei FC member
[]-샤이니
-JUST SAW YOUR FACE..DIDN'T LIKE IT xD

LaGueraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #129
dillydally
Genin

There is more than one fan club for her actually, what is harder to believe however is how one earth this thread is still alive when it is under one page and created back in september. but any how your free to hate her if you want but would you mind stating why you hate her, and please tell me it's not because of you think she is a

___
/^ ^\ "Let's make our relationship clear" ~ Suigestu
/----\ Because you can't have Karin without Suigestu

/\/\/\/\/
(>_ <) "I would love only myself and fight only for myself" ~ Gaara
/ / l \ Support Gaara, and put him in your signature.

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die: Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred" - Charge of the Light Brigade
Old 06-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #130
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: ♥~Karin Fanclub~♥

i would like to join plz
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:06 AM   #131
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Karin is Amazing, I'll join.

She needs fans not haters.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #132
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Welcome
Yes it is sad how Sasuke betrayed her

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:06 PM   #133
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah I was like, NOOO! Don't do that Sasuke!!! when I read it.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:12 PM   #134
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yah but it did make things intense
It was sad when Sakura was healing her

Old 07-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #135
rainbowrazor
Jonin

bump...

Old 07-21-2011, 11:02 AM   #136
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I've been liking Karin more for a while now. Count me in.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:29 PM   #137
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I shall join.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #138
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Welcomes

Old 07-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #139
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i wanna join!~ if i ain't there already!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #140
rainbowrazor
Jonin

welcome

Tags
fan club, karin