Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 08-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal
Default post here if you like bleach

post here if bleach is one of youre favorit animes
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: post here if you like bleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
post here if bleach is one of youre favorit animes
You bet on it!!!
<3 Momo
Hate Aizen for hurting Momo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I love bleach!

I know! Stupid Aizen!
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #4
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i love bleach
Spoiler:
Aizen must die

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #5
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

right now in the anime its just getting to the point where orihime gets kidnapped but the japanese side has fillers like after every little thing like after they get into heuco mundo i think it gos straight to a filler
Old 08-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #6
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm reading the mangas. But I stopped because I had school and a lot of work, so I couldn't read the manga. Or watch the anime. So, I'm way behind. Although I'm past where Orihime gets captured
Old 08-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #7
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

why does everybody hate aizen hes like my fave charecter and he makes the story interesting
Old 08-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
I'm reading the mangas. But I stopped because I had school and a lot of work, so I couldn't read the manga. Or watch the anime. So, I'm way behind. Although I'm past where Orihime gets captured
yeah i am to i read up to the japanese part of the manga where
Spoiler:
ulkiorra dies
Old 08-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #9
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Spoiler:
Ulquiorra dies? Or how ever you spell his name? Man, he was a good arrancar.

I'm not there yet.
Spoiler:
I'm where Rukia is telling that dude not to say that he's that captain or whatever his name is. Yeah...boring part...
Old 08-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #10
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:
yeah ichigo goes completely hollow because of orihime and nearly kills ulkiora but ulkiora comes back shattering the mask reviving ichigo but soon fades away
Old 08-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #11
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Spoiler:
Poor guy. I hope he's ok. But he'll die. He was my favorite arrancar too!
Old 08-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #12
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

somebody please answer why everybody hates aizen
Old 08-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #13
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i dont hate aizen.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #14
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

of course I love bleach I am a 100% ulquiorra schiffer and toshiro hitsugaya fan..
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #15
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
of course I love bleach I am a 100% ulquiorra schiffer and toshiro hitsugaya fan..

yeah me 2.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #16
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
Spoiler:
yeah ichigo goes completely hollow because of orihime and nearly kills ulkiora but ulkiora comes back shattering the mask reviving ichigo but soon fades away
oh please don't remind me he was my favorite character and favorite espada. now the only character I got is toshiro hitsugaya.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #17
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i dont think he will die.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #18
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
at least I still got toshiro and rukia as well renji,and ichigo.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #19
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

so very true.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #20
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
he will go to mangaotaku.org it will show you how he dies