Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-13-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
XxSharinganxX
Genin

XxSharinganxX saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Funniest moment in Naruto

What do you think was the funniest moment was, mine was when Lee was Drunk
XxSharinganxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
k-hatake
Genin

k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Funniest moment in Naruto

Yeah, that part was funny. I liked the part in epsode 101 where
Spoiler:
Naruto tossed the tea pot at Kakashi and he used the whole table to deflect it.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I can't believe you clicked on all of those.

I'm in the mood for a good roleplay battle. PM me if you're interested.
k-hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
XxSharinganxX
Genin

Yeah that was really funny
Old 12-19-2011, 12:11 AM   #4
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Lee getting drunk would probably be my vote.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #5
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Lee getting drunk would probably be my vote.
That was quite funny.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #6
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

My vote would be When Gai gave Kakashi and piggyback ride and Lee took it as training, so when Lee wanted to train he asked Neji, and he was like "I REFUSE!" Buhahaha xD

and my second was when he was drunk and was faking he was asleep and everything hahaha...

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #7
XxSharinganxX
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
My vote would be When Gai gave Kakashi and piggyback ride and Lee took it as training, so when Lee wanted to train he asked Neji, and he was like "I REFUSE!" Buhahaha xD

and my second was when he was drunk and was faking he was asleep and everything hahaha...
Those were funny
Old 01-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-hatake View Post
Yeah, that part was funny. I liked the part in epsode 101 where
Spoiler:
Naruto tossed the tea pot at Kakashi and he used the whole table to deflect it.
ahh yes..ep 101..loved everything about that ep~
and especially that last part!! another mask!! ahhaha
Quote:

the piggyback with guy and kakashi was jsut awkward..and true..it was even worse in motion..ahhaha
ya, and lee wanted neji to hop on too...

and when they reached the village, lee thought he came in second..but then guy said that kakashi was second!! ahahah

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #9
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The funniest one was when Lee got drunk
roullex uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #10
Tenz
Genin

Tenz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

My funniest moment was when Naruto accidentally farted on Kiba's face during the Preliminaries of Chunnin Exam ;-)
Tenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #11
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Ep. 101 was hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenz View Post
My funniest moment was when Naruto accidentally farted on Kiba's face during the Preliminaries of Chunnin Exam ;-)
Yeah, that was pretty funny.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
Zetsu14
Ninja Academy Student

Zetsu14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my opinion would be that when naruto shadow clones had to go to the bathroom. i think im episode 3!

Spoiler:
Only nerds click on Spoilers!!
Spoiler:
Really? again you clicked on it?
Spoiler:
*sigh*
Spoiler:
okay then, click on the next one!
Spoiler:
GTFO
Zetsu14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #13
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu14 View Post
my opinion would be that when naruto shadow clones had to go to the bathroom. i think im episode 3!
Yea that was really funny
Old 02-03-2012, 09:49 PM   #14
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Also, When Gai raced everyone back to Konaha
He was first and Lee thought he was Second and Gai was like No Lee think again... Kakashi is SECOND!! Muahaha xD
Hysterical..

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Loved that..
Poor Kakashi...hehe...

and after Gai twirled around, Kakashi pointed at Lee when Gai said that

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:01 AM   #16
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

The episode where those two imposters dressed up as Guy and Lee.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #17
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

The animal on Naruto's Back that touched Sakura's Boob and Naruto coped the punch

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:30 PM   #18
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

mine would be when naruto was sleep walking and did a number of his attacks on yamato, where he was trying to wake naruto up at the same time. naruto ended it with a rasengan. this was not in the episode but if you watch online then they usually play a short little video at the end.
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #19
KuramaSage
Ninja Academy Student

KuramaSage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!! (Instant Classic for me )

"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend"

-Bruce Lee
KuramaSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #20
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

I find loads of moments in Naruto to be funny... So I can't really particularly state which one,

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote