Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 05-16-2010, 10:31 AM   #141
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Muslims: Evil or Misunderstood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Here is a touchy subject, especially coming from someone in the military.

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

Muslims believe that their religion spans back to the time of Adam. They believe in one god, who they refer to as Allah. Instead of the bible, they study the Qur'an. They prey an average of 5 times a day. And there are currently estimated to be about 2 Billion Muslims in the world, over 1/3rd of the entire world's population.

So how can so many people be wrong? A religion older then Catholism and Christianity combined, with so many devoted followers.

The Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet, true. But they dont believe in the idea of the Trinity, referring to it as a polytheism. Their Qur'an was written by Muhammad and his followers, the man they believe that Allah entrusted his words to share. And unlike the Bible, it has not been changed significantly compared to the days of old.

Its funny that the Muslims consider lying to be a sin worthy of Hell, but suicide and murder is a one-way ticket to their "Heaven"? Why is that? Precious multiple lives being taken away is worthy of reward? Jihad, the collective duty. It is their duty according to their god, that they must cleanse the earth of evil, or whatever. Why? Didnt God say that 'he who passes judgement be judged himself'? Thats in the Qur'an, yet the 6th pillars actually PROMOTE it....

What is your opinions on this religion? I have met some great Muslims, some of the kindest people I've ever met. Ive also met some truly evil Muslims. And you dont understand the definition of evil until you see it. Strapping a bomb to a 5 year old, and promising him gifts in the afterlife for killing as many infidels as possible? Wow.
there are evil muslims and good muslims. but those evil muslims are going to burn in hell forever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:33 AM   #142
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
It is the extremists that believe in Jihad.
please read my other comments ive already explained jihad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:13 PM   #143
AkatsukiMember
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkatsukiMember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
It is the extremists that believe in Jihad.
True, so true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Here is a touchy subject, especially coming from someone in the military.

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

Muslims believe that their religion spans back to the time of Adam. They believe in one god, who they refer to as Allah. Instead of the bible, they study the Qur'an. They prey an average of 5 times a day. And there are currently estimated to be about 2 Billion Muslims in the world, over 1/3rd of the entire world's population.

So how can so many people be wrong? A religion older then Catholism and Christianity combined, with so many devoted followers.

The Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet, true. But they dont believe in the idea of the Trinity, referring to it as a polytheism. Their Qur'an was written by Muhammad and his followers, the man they believe that Allah entrusted his words to share. And unlike the Bible, it has not been changed significantly compared to the days of old.

Its funny that the Muslims consider lying to be a sin worthy of Hell, but suicide and murder is a one-way ticket to their "Heaven"? Why is that? Precious multiple lives being taken away is worthy of reward? Jihad, the collective duty. It is their duty according to their god, that they must cleanse the earth of evil, or whatever. Why? Didnt God say that 'he who passes judgement be judged himself'? Thats in the Qur'an, yet the 6th pillars actually PROMOTE it....

What is your opinions on this religion? I have met some great Muslims, some of the kindest people I've ever met. Ive also met some truly evil Muslims. And you dont understand the definition of evil until you see it. Strapping a bomb to a 5 year old, and promising him gifts in the afterlife for killing as many infidels as possible? Wow.
Muslims I have met are really kind. As said Kuroda extremist believe in Jihad. Muslims are descendants of Ishmel son of Jacob, brother to Issac. Muslims believe that Ishmel was the chosen son, rather than Issac b/c he was Abraham's first son yet he was born out of wedlock. Issac was born in wedlock making him the chosen son. Issac is to Jews and Christians, as Ishmel is to Islam.

Muslims believe that Jesus is a prophet, but not a savior. They believe that Muhammed(excuse my spelling) is the savior. Christians believe that Jesus is the savior. Jews believe that Jesus is not a savior, but a man that did good deeds. The Bible is the "Word of God' making it the Truth. Said so by Jesus.

Wolf of the Black Flames

~Lycan of the Blood Mist~

Village Hidden in the Amazon

Bloody Snake of the Amazon
AkatsukiMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #144
AkatsukiMember
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkatsukiMember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoriroar View Post
there are evil muslims and good muslims. but those evil muslims are going to burn in hell forever.
The Bible says that those that don't except Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior won't be able to go to heaven.

Wolf of the Black Flames

~Lycan of the Blood Mist~

Village Hidden in the Amazon

Bloody Snake of the Amazon
AkatsukiMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:49 PM   #145
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Bad Muslims don't even follow the Five pillars of Islam. Like we see news from Iraq almost daily, they don't even care about Mecca or giving up some money for charity. Good Muslims do follow the Five Pillars of Islam daily as part of their lives.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #146
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukiMember View Post
The Bible says that those that don't except Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior won't be able to go to heaven.
That's based on your own personal beliefs. No religion can actually say that they're "right". We may think that we are, but we have no proof, aside from our holy book and beliefs, which some people just don't seem to go for.
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote