Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Kuroda

I drew Kuroda's Character from his Fanfic: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8722

Well I drew it based of the info i got on how he looks.
Well he it is.
Spoiler:
[Similar To Shikamaru right?...but he isnt]

{DisClaimer: I Do not own Kuroda Taishi in any way. The character Kuroda Taishi belongs to the user Kuroda Taishi}

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...What say you in your defense, witness? I highly recommend you give us nothing but the truth." -Zacharias Barnham

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"So that's it? I'm a witch because I dropped my glasses?"
-Kira

Last edited by Sai's brother; 08-07-2009 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Added a Disclaimer
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #2
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kuroda

Nice! I drew a picture of my Big Sister's (garraswerewolf) character Kanna and gave it to her. Should I post it?

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #3
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Nice! I drew a picture of my Big Sister's (garraswerewolf) character Kanna and gave it to her. Should I post it?

[Go ahead. ]

"...What say you in your defense, witness? I highly recommend you give us nothing but the truth." -Zacharias Barnham

"So that's it? I'm a witch because I dropped my glasses?"
-Kira
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hmmmm
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote