Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Is sasuke using the akatsuki and is he gonna destroy the hidden leaf village
NO DUH he's using the AKATSUKI Idiot 7 63.64%
NO why would he he's already bad there's no going back 4 him 0 0%
yes he'll take destroy the hidden leaf village 2 18.18%
no he was born there all his friends are there 3 27.27%
IDK(I DON'T KNOW) 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
Renee
Academy Graduate

Renee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool The akatsukki & sasuke

anybody think that sasuke is using the akatsuk just 2 get the help he needs 2 take down the hidden leaf village cuz he did the same thing 2 orichimaru and took his power 2 use it 2 kill Itachi and do you think that he'll go through with destroyin the leaf village??????????
(l l)
u
Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The akatsukki & sasuke

well he's planning to since thats what he said
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
Renee
Academy Graduate

Wink Re: The akatsukki & sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokojojo View Post
well i wasn't payin attention and i actually ment that is he gonna like take there power like he did orichimaru
Old 02-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
kokojojo
Banned

how would he take their powers? the only reason he took orochimaru's powers is because he reversed his body transfer jutsu. he can't just take anybody's power whenever he pleases. and stop typing like that
Old 02-16-2010, 07:25 PM   #5
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't think this person reads the manga, so they don't know what is going on yet.

I won't spoil it for the OP, but we do find out if he is using the Akatsuki.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
kokojojo
Banned

i dont read the manga either, he said it in episode 142 when they started to look for the hachibi that he will use akatsuki to accomplish his goals. or something like that
Old 02-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #7
Renee
Academy Graduate

Angry Re: The akatsukki & sasuke

Quote:
how would he take their powers? the only reason he took orochimaru's powers is because he reversed his body transfer jutsu. he can't just take anybody's power whenever he pleases. and stop typing like that
Why and stop gettin an attitude
Old 02-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #8
kokojojo
Banned

i don't have an attitude it's just gets annoying when i have to scroll down half the page to read one sentence
Old 02-24-2010, 05:23 PM   #9
Renee
Academy Graduate

Quote:
i don't have an attitude it's just gets annoying when i have to scroll down half the page to read one sentence
well thats all yew had to say yeah and thanx 4 hurting my feelings LOL JK JK
Old 02-24-2010, 05:25 PM   #10
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke using people??? unheard of!

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #11
kokojojo
Banned

lol this shouldn't really count though since madara kind of bullied him into joining
Old 02-25-2010, 08:21 AM   #12
trofet
Genin

trofet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
sasuke using people??? unheard of!
Epic post.
trofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #13
kokojojo
Banned

rep him then
Old 02-28-2010, 06:29 PM   #14
Renee
Academy Graduate

Quote:
rep him then
WHY ARE YOUSO NEGATIVE
Old 02-28-2010, 10:45 PM   #15
kokojojo
Banned

I'm not, im just saying give him positive rep cuz people dont do it much anymore for good posts
Old 02-28-2010, 10:52 PM   #16
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
I'm not, im just saying give him positive rep cuz people dont do it much anymore for good posts
Yes, and it's a real shame.

People sit back and say things like "That post was epic" or "That post made me laugh my ass off" yet they don't give you crap no matter how epic or funny it is. Which is kind of saddening really, if you like a post so much use the damn button. Know what I mean? I'm not trying to sound rep-hungry, but that's what the system is for. To rep quality, humorous or helpful posts. I also don't see any problem repping someone who constantly makes good posts as in my mind a lot of good posts equals one great post. I also don't see any problem handing it out as congratulations for something like contests, becoming a mod or working your ass off to keep the forums clean and/or getting the highly unwanted out.

Anyways, on-topic, I don't think Sasuke really cares about who he is with as long as he can accomplish he goals. He could very well be using the akatsuki. But, he could also just be going along with them. We'll find out in due time.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:59 PM   #17
kokojojo
Banned

wow, didnt know you felt so strongly about it. anyways i feel like sasuke is just going with the flow, since madara didnt really give sasuke a choice. if you watch episode 142 again you'll notice when sasuke and his team are meeting with madara and kisame, madara doesnt ask team taka to join, he tells them they WILL be working with akatsuki and if they betray them there will be severe consequences. when akatsuki becomes useless to him and madara is no longer an issue he'll most likey ditch them
Old 02-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Well, it's the only way for new users to point out who to avoid and who to go to. Me, Toma and TDZ are so high because we actually rep for good posts.

I agree with you on that. I seriously doubt Sasuke cares too much about the akatsuki, just that he gets his way. Akatsuki is just a disguise he is using, and it makes im more powerful. Just like Orochimaru did.

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #19
kokojojo
Banned

it kinda makes me wonder wut he would do if he does get what he wants, i mean wut wud there be left for him?
Old 02-28-2010, 11:15 PM   #20
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I don't think Sasuke really cares if anyone's left. He just seems like the type who will go after anyone who steps in front of him. And this is coming from a Sasuke fan.

YouTube:
src="